How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,446 Championing
    We managed our walk at the usual time @66Mustang and got home two minutes before the heavens opened.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,946 Championing
    Hey @Marydoll5, glad you got some sleep, i dont often feel motivated but glad i had a rest
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,358 Championing
    @Marydoll5 glad you got a decent sleep it does help. 
    Enjoy your blue rays @Grinchy
    Afternoon @ada
  • Sandy_123
    Hi @ada I'm doing good how's you today 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,501 Championing
    Good afternoon all 
    I'm. Cold today 
    Didnt sleep well 

• Sandy_123
    It's not very warm here @Amberpearl hope you catch up with some sleep later 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 568 Championing
    @Ada I can't nap during the day with helping Mr Mary doll but sometimes in the evening I nod off for a bit if sleep hasn't been good.

@Amberpearl hope you get a chance to sleep today

We are going out to get prescriptions then a few bits of shopping. Highlight of my day 😆
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,318 Online Community Coordinator
    Hey all, sorry for the radio silence, it's a very busy day in Albus-world! I hope everyone's managing to stay dry today?  I'll ty and catch up on chat soon. :) 

Doofy is still poorly @Ada, but we're managing to get him to drink a bit now, which is a big improvement. :) 
  • Sandy_123
    I'm having a bit of quiet time before family land. Its my sons birthday so they are bringing  a cake 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    Im on my way back we are going to go and get something to eat as appointment took longer than I thought.
    A part off my wound hasn’t been healing right it’s still a bit open, so it got cleaned out again and they have attached a bump thing that’s to trying speed up the healing process. 
    It’s called a Pico 7 pump. So I’ve got another appointment for next week, they told me it could be a few weeks to completely heal. 

I hope your good Ada I will catch up with you all later. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @ada hello, it's nice to see you :blush: 

We managed to walk the dog in a short break in the rain, it was just spitting, when we got home the flood gates opened

Sorry to hear you didn't get the all clear @Lou67, hopefully what they did today will put it right

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    I'm sorry it's taking so long to heal @Lou67 I hope this something to eat includes cake! 

Apologies @Ada have only just seen this and can see Albus has responded. Have you listened to any good podcasts today? 
  • Marydoll5
    @Lou67 I am really sorry about your wound. You will be sore tonight and tomorrow so be kind to yourself and enjoy eating out x

@Sandy_123 your afternoon sounds 👌 

@66Mustang glad you got your dog walked

@Ada hope the rain clears up

We are back from our errands and sorted recycling and bin gorgeous collection so I'm now sitting to ease my aching back before making dinner. I'll probably read a bit
  • Marydoll5
    I hate autocorrect not gorgeous bin 🤣
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,318 Online Community Coordinator
    Thanks @Ada I'm sure he'll make a full recovery soon enough. :)

Sorry to hear the wound is still giving you issues @Lou67 I think they need to just give you more bionics, that'll fix it. :P 

Happy birthday to your son @Sandy_123, enjoy ALL the cake! 

@66Mustang glad you managed to avoid the worst of that weather, we've got extra ponds in the garden now.  :D 

@Marydoll5 I'm slightly jealous, our new bin is only OK looking, it's certainly not gorgeous. 
  • Teigr
    We're okay thanks @Ada,it dried up this afternoon but we've got rain tomorrow according to the forecast.

How's you?
  • Teigr
    I'm disappointed @Marydoll5,I was thinking how lucky you are to have such handsome binmen.
  • Teigr
    That's a pain @Lou67,hopefully the pump will do the trick.

You must be fed up with it all.
  • Sandy_123
    Hopefully next week will be better @Lou67
    Family all gone, chill out time.
    @Marydoll5 lol I want a gorgeous bin