Comments

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,500 Championing
    Afternoon everyone 
    Miserable weather here 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Good afternoon Scopicles 

It's actually dry here today. I'm waiting on Mr M while he gets physiotherapy. At least I have you all and a book on my phone to keep me occupied. 

@Beaver79 Good luck at the dentist 😬 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing
    Ada said:
    How’s your leg @Lou67

Sorry your suffering with your shoulder @Biblioklept
    Hi Ada sorry I ended up going to Aldi I needed a few things but that’s me back and settled with a cuppa.
    My legs improving it doesn’t feel as stiff. I keep doing my leg exercises and it seems to be helping.
    Hows you doing has your chest cleared up any.
    ❤️
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Oh I hope you got on ok at the dentist.

@Zimba
    Thats me home from the shops and taking it easy to, I hope you have a nice day.

@Sandy_123
    Enjoy your trip to the village with your friend.

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope your feeling good today and I hope Mr Ms appointment went well to. 

@Amberpearl
    Hi I hope your keeping better.

❤️
  • Lou67
    chiarieds said:
    I keep forgetting what sort of dog my daughter has, but here she is on the cushion @Biblioklept

Hi I hope your having a nice day. Omg what a beautiful dog ❤️
  • Lou67
    edited March 11

@Ada
    Aww I hope it eases off soon for you. You cope with so much.
    I was speaking to my doctor earlier  as my legs and my arms have been really annoying like jerky and achy he’s wanting me to go over and fill in a questionnaire he said it sounds like Restless leg syndrome.
    Oh Ada it’s awful I’ve had it on and off for a good while but it’s getting more regular.
    I don’t know how you cope with it if it is the same thing I have.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi all

Sorry it's been a few days but thought to check in

I hope you are all well :blush:

I had an email today asking me to review a "recent purchase" of a box of chocolates that I made in 2022 :confused: I was tempted to say I've forgotten but if you send me another box I'll happily review them 🙄
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    Afternoon @Ada Sorry to hear you are still feeling unwell. Hope the course of antibiotics work! <3
  • Hannah_Alumni
    @66Mustang :D Well have they changed anything about them since then? You need to give an accurate review! 
  • Lou67
    edited March 11

@Ada
    Oh I feel for you it’s shocking so unsettling, I only get it a couple off hours at a time, if it is even that. 
    My doctor said there’s a medication he will be able to try me on if it is that. 🤦‍♀️
    Oh thanks I will have a look at the side effects off my meds.

@66Mustang
    Hi lovely to see you posting, I hope your feeling a bit better. Omg are they having a laugh asking for a review 2 years later 😂
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    66Mustang said:
    Hi all

Sorry it's been a few days but thought to check in

I hope you are all well :blush:

I had an email today asking me to review a "recent purchase" of a box of chocolates that I made in 2022 :confused: I was tempted to say I've forgotten but if you send me another box I'll happily review them 🙄
    Evri keep asking me to review our delivery driver.

He's been delivering to us for almost twelve years,I'm not sure there's much more I can say about him.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Keeping well thank you @Ada I'm sorry your meds are causing you issues with the side effects. Hopefully there will be something soon that would work for you and not give you those side effects! 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Yes @Hannah_Scope was busy with family, glad you had a nice easy day. Its really grey here and cold 
  • Teigr
    Seeing how difficult it is for them to move makes me want to go for a walk @Ada
  • Hannah_Alumni
    @Sandy_123 Aww lovely you had a day with family :) It's miserable weather wise here too. Quite chilly! 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Ada that's a lovely thing to say. I'm really not perfect, I can't help resenting all the things I have to do for him as he brought it on himself. Life isn't fair!

@Beaver79 I remember the last time I needed a crown and I was still working. It hurt more paying for it 😂

Hi @66Mustang good to hear from you.

@Lou67 fingers crossed you get sorted.

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,455 Championing
    Thank you @Lou67 - & pleased to read your knee is getting easier. I've been looking after my son's Bedlington terrier today....he's just been collected, so peace once more! :)
    Close, @Zimba - my daughter's dog is a Sprocker Spaniel crossed with a Maltese terrier - have just asked her....no wonder I can't remember that mouthful! :o

• Lou67

Hi everyone I hope yous have a nice night I’m just goi g to have my dinner catch yous later.

@Marydoll5
    Thank you I hope your taking it easy now.

@chiarieds
    Aww thank you, yes I see light at the end off the tunnel now.

@Sandy_123
    Glad you had a good day with family. I had to put the heating an hour ago I felt the cold and my finger tips were really sore with the cold.

❤️
  • Teigr
    We're not too bad thanks @Ada,we had some scaffolding put up today so Mr Teigr's messing around on the roof.

He can't help himself.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Hope your well @ada
    @lou67 glad your leg is now on the mend 
    That made laugh @teigr
    @Marydoll5 he's lucky to have you