How is your day going?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Night night @Beaver79
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,973 Championing
    @Biblioklept thank you, I’m sure they they did. Yes my daughters are very close and were the same from a very young age. Now my daughter has her children and works full time, they don’t often get chance to go out together. 

They should be home soon, so not too much of a late night. 
  • Biblioklept
    They're very lucky to have each other and to have you too @poppy123456!! Were your grandchildren asleep when you got there or are they getting special late night with you? <3 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Aww Poppy that’s great your daughters are having a night out together. It’s lovely when siblings are so close.
    I hope you’ve had a lovely time sitting with your grandkids.

Oh thank you yes it’s been a super fast year I can’t believe it she’s ready to walk at any minute. 
    And definitely been a quick 4 years since I joined. Thanks for your support throughout.

@Biblioklept
    I had starting watch a thing on 4plus ages ago called The farmer wants a wife Australia so I watched the rest off it. Just looking for something else now. 
    I hope your feeling a bit better now and get a decent sleep tonight. 

❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    I really hope your chest clears up soon and I hope you manage a few hours sleep you must be exhausted. 

@Beaver79
    Goodnight I hope you have a good sleep.

❤️

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,973 Championing
    @Biblioklept they are very lucky. My grandchildren were both fast asleep when I got there. They have a very strict bed time routine and are both usually in bed by 8pm. 

@Lou67 They had a good time and were a little drunk 😂 I seen my grandchildren this morning so had chance for some nanny time then. 
  • Lou67

Poppy I’m so glad your daughters had a good night together.
    And lovely you spent time this morning with your grandkids, they’re such a blessing.

@Ada
    Sorry your legs have started again. My legs definitely improving thanks. I hope you get some sleep.

Goodnight my friends ❤️
  • Biblioklept
    GOOD MORNING!!!! 💕

Sending flowers and love to everyone today!!
    💐🌷🌹🪻🪷🌺🌸🌼🌻
  • Biblioklept
    Tehee @poppy123456 I hope neither of them have sore heads this morning 😁 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Morning @Biblioklept
  • Biblioklept
    Morning @Sandy_123 ❤️

I hope your son is spoiling you rotten today!! X 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Good morning to one and all. 
    @Lou67  
    Happy 4th year 🥳 on being part of the scope community.
    I’m happy my post about my brother and our sibling rivalry made you smile.  
    No.. shopping was a little unsuccessful, I did my usual walk in shop, walk around shop then walk out of shop 😁, did spray a perfume on my wrist but boy was it overpowering, thankfully I had hand wipes in the car, treated myself to a cake from a nice cake shop for after my evening meal then did a bit of food shop. I went out thinking right need a new coat and perfume came back with cake 😃 a custard slice. Will try again next weekend or maybe try online. 
    @Biblioklept
    Hope you are feeling much better today?  Are you going for your walk today? I might try going for walk round the park later if it’s dry. I would like to go to IKEA this morning 😬I saw a recliner chair online as I only have a small sofa in my lounge at mo but it’s all down to if my brothers available to come me, so fingers crossed 🤞🏻.
    @poppy123456
    Hope you have a lovely time with your family and grandchildren today, would be nice if the sun was shining fingers crossed 🤞🏻. 
    @Ada I hope the antibiotics are starting to kick in for you and you have a better day. 
    @Grinchy glad you got a better nights sleep… long may it continue. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Morning all.

It's cold and raining.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,245 Championing
    I'm good thanks @Sandy_123 what are you up to today?
  • Biblioklept
    edited March 10
    Morning @zimba!! <3 

I've done my walk despite the rain, it turns out my coat is not waterproof at all!!! It was so much worse being in a wet coat with wet clothes underneath, I wish I'd just gone without it! :D I don't know how I'm feeling today, I think I'm coming down with something as my whole body is aching and my throat is sore. My head is all mushy and can't slow my thoughts down today which is never fun!!!
    Coming back with cake sounds like a successful shopping trip to me! :D Hope you find the right perfume soon <3

Morning @Teigr! Rainy and cold here too :(

Hi @durhamjaide2001, how are you? <3 

• Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    @Biblioklept
     Shame your coats not rain proof, maybe take an umbrella if you have one on your next walk. I’m sorry to hear your coming down with something hot water with honey is good for a sore throat. I hope the mushy-ness  passes soon for you and you start feeling better soon 🫶 
  • Teigr
    Mr Teigr has just announced that he hasn't bought his mum anything for Mother's Day.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,245 Championing
    edited March 10
    Happy Mother's Day everyone what's everyone doing to celebrate?
  • Teigr
    I'll be stripping wallpaper @durhamjaide2001,I hope the excitement's not too much for me.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Send him to petrol station for flowers @Teigr altho I bet there's none left. 
    Hope you get better soon @Biblioklept
    Happy mommy's day to all the mommy's 
    We're having a family roast later, not had one for  awhile