How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Thank you I had my first bath tonight since my op it’s just been showers. It was so nice, just watching MAFS now.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Oh nice @Lou67 it's been ages for you 
  • Lou67

Just over 6 weeks not that I’m counting Sandy 😂
  • Sandy_123
    Lol at least you can have one now when you want one 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Your more than welcome yes a baths great to ease my pains that’s why I was missing having one so much.
    Enjoy the rest off MAFS Ada 

❤️
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    had trouble getting online yesterday, so belated happy mothers day to all the mums,, i slept through again last night, tonight i'm having a few beers and browsing online, hope everyone has a restful night, take care all x
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Hi I’m so sorry about your friends husband, he’s only 50 that’s no age. 
    I really hope he starts to improve. You know I’m here if you need to talk ❤️

@Grinchy
    Im so pleased you slept last night again. I hope you sleep well tonight too.
    I hope your enjoying your beers❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 11
    Hi @ada I'm not really watching tv, it's just back ground noise. I'm searching ancestors and being nosy lol. Hope that chest clears up soon. 
    @Grinchy I'm glad your getting better sleeps lately 
  • Lou67

Goodnight everyone sleep well ❤️
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Beaver79 sorry about your friend. 

Nite nite everyone 😴 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Morning all.

The rain is back.
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a nice day. 

@Teigr
    Morning it’s raining here to roll on the better weather.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hello everybody

Good morning

Sorry to read about your friend's husband @Beaver79 your friend is lucky to have someone like you for support and I hope he manages to improve soon

@ada hi nice to see you posting but sorry to hear about your problem, I hope you start to feel better soon

Ha ha I haven't had a bath for a long time too. We had the bath removed and a shower cubicle thing fitted in like 2016 and don't have a bath at all so at least 8 years. I don't even remember when I used the bath before that. :D But don't worry I have OCD so I'm not smelly :D 
  • 66Mustang
    I'm a bit more positive today thanks @Beaver79 :) have you got any plans for today?
  • 66Mustang
    That sounds like a nice way to spend the day, I hope you have a nice time :blush: Not much for me today, I'm home alone till early afternoon but then going out to do chores :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Morning everyone, we have rain all day too. I'm waiting for drs call to refer back to xray. So I'm glued to the phone 
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Morning Oh that’s nice you’re going for lunch with your friend I hope you have a lovely time.

@66Mustang
    Morning oh I’m so pleased you’re feeling a bit more positive, I think it’s great how you deal with everything you’re doing so well.

Well I’m going to pick up my new mobility car this morning. 
    First time I’ve had one as I don’t drive my daughter will be the driver, I’m really looking forward to it as it will be much easier for me to get in and out, as her cars low. 

❤️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    I think we've got this weather for the rest of the week @Lou67
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    I just checked the weather app on my phone, it’s showing rain right up till Sunday so the ducks will be happy 😊 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,255 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning all! I've got 18 pages worth of chat to catch up on today apparently, you busy lot. :)
    I'm also waiting for a GPs call @Sandy_123 it's never ending!  Fingers crossed for some good results. 

We've had some very soggy pigeon and jackdaw friends this morning.  :D