How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Ada said:
    @Teigr My favourite neighbour please make the rain stop x
    I would if I could @Ada,it didn't come to much here but it didn't really dry up either.
  • Teigr
    Sandy_123 said:
    @Teigr drive you mad they've just text with a drs phone call in 7 days 
    That's ridiculous @Sandy_123,anything could happen in seven days.
  • Teigr
    edited March 12
    Good night @66Mustang,enjoy what's left of your evening.

I'll be jumping in the bath soon and trying out some of my Mother's Day bath salts.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Enjoy your bath @teigr
    I know what can you do, I just need to try forget about it for awhile and hope it's nothing sinister, that was the reason for x-ray in Dec.
    Looks nice with the wheels @Lou67
  • Teigr
    What's 'mafs' @Ada?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Thanks its terrible the wait your having but fingers crossed everything will be all good for you.

@Teigr
    Enjoy your bath and your new bath salts.

❤️
  • Teigr
    I've also got a bottle of Sugar Plum gin,I'd better not test that until the weekend.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    I’m watching it with you Ada 😘
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Im always here for you ❤️
  • Teigr
    Ada said:
    Teigr said:
    What's 'mafs' @Ada?
    Married at first sight @Teigr
    I've heard of it @Ada,I think my friend watches it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,455 Championing
    I'm so sorry your friend's husband isn't doing so good @Beaver79 - I'm sure we all hope things will get better, tho it must be a continuing worry for you all.
    Oh @Lou67 - I'm so pleased you had a hopefully relaxing bath. I have 'bath' envy, & am looking forward to several in a week next month when I go on holiday with my son & his wife....we always book somewhere with a bath for me! Your daughter's car looks lovely, & it will give you a greater feel of independence. Think I now have 'car' envy too; I so loved used to love driving....
    Sorry things haven't been so great for some of you. It must be exasperating @Sandy_123 when you're not kept informed, & there are such delays!
    @Marydoll5 - only in part can I know what you're going through, tho I do know how much my eldest daughter has suffered with her husband & his alcohol addiction over the past 8 years; it certainly isn't easy, & resentment eventually occurred on her part, tho we all loved him so much, but along the way we lost respect for him due to him hurting her (& her children). Strange to say she met another last summer who had had both drug & alcohol problems also resulting in brain damage due to the latter. Her understanding of her husband's problems have given her some insight into this, & her new friend has been sober for 5 years, so all credit to him. Her husband separated from her some time ago, & we all now appreciate this new lovely person in her life.
    Hope you're all keeping well - @66Mustang you're doing amazing, tho my best friend who is of a similar age to myself keeps telling me how he walks 50+ miles a week. Condiments, that's rather a lot; don't know he manages it!
    @Biblioklept - hope you're doing well, & not 'poo yuck.'

• Teigr
    Good night @Ada.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    So sorry your not feeling great Goodnight my friend ❤️
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,956 Championing
    @Lou67 that's a lovely looking car! The wheels look lovely with the black. Are you going to learn to drive now? I don't know if you're aware but Motability do grants for those on low income that will help with driving lessons. You just need to pay for both tests.

• Lou67

@chiarieds
    Aww I hope you’re doing good and keeping well.
    Oh I love a bath it was 6 weeks I went without one and it was really hard as it totally helps ease my aches and pains. So I totally understand how you feel. I’m so glad you will have a bath at your holidays.
    It’s a lovely car thank you and it felt so easy to get in and out off. 
    My daughter has a Fiat 500 so was always hard getting in and out. So will be a pleasure in the new car. 

❤️
  • Lou67
    @Lou67 that's a lovely looking car! The wheels look lovely with the black. Are you going to learn to drive now? I don't know if you're aware but Motability do grants for those on low income that will help with driving lessons. You just need to pay for both tests.

Hi Poppy and thank you, I’m not sure I would have the confidence to learn to drive. 
    But I suppose I could always take a lesson and see how it goes.
    I hope you and your family are doing good.

❤️
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,956 Championing
    Lou67 said:

Hi Poppy and thank you, I’m not sure I would have the confidence to learn to drive. 
    But I suppose I could always take a lesson and see how it goes.
    I hope you and your family are doing good.

❤️
    My friend thought exactly the same and did start to learn in a manual some years ago. She was very anxious with no confidence so gave up. Many years later her husband bought her an automatic and she learnt in that, she was 45 when she passed her test first time. Anything is possible and think of how much more independent you will be! <3

I haven't been feeling too good but finally made a GP appointment but it's not until 25th March  :/ the rest of my family are well, thank you. I hope you and your family are well too. 
  • Lou67

Oh sorry your not feeling great that’s a terrible time to wait to be seen. Glad the rest off your family are well.
    My family and I are all doing well thanks, I have the hospital tomorrow and I’m hoping it’s my last visit 🤞🏾

My friend next door passed her text last year at 53 in an automatic and keeps saying I should give it a try.
    I think yous have given me a push to try at least one lesson. 
    Thanks Poppy I will look into it.
    I hope you sleep well  ❤️
  • Lou67

Goodnight all ❤️
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

It's hammering down here.