How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Goodnight my friends ❤️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Morning all.

I've been awake since I don't know when @Ada.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Morning to everyone, it’s drizzling here, if any of you had a bad night I hope you have a better day and those in pain I hope you find some relief through the day.

To @Sandy_123 Thank you for your kind words, I hope you are feeling ok today, see you in the games room some time 🙂
    And
    @Lou67 Thank you for your kind words, hope you are felling a little better 🙂

@Ada  Thank you for your kind words, you didn’t upset me 🙂 I was just making sure I wasn’t upsetting anyone as I frustrate myself sometimes,  it gets in the way of life sometimes but not many people know, I keep it hidden from plain sight, just close family and one very close friend, I have become great at deflecting and camouflage and delegating but felt I could share that on here, I think that means I accepting it more as it’s part of me. Hope you are feeling a little better as the day goes on and get to go out to your potting shed.

@Teigr Wow what an amazing cake, one little person is going to be thrilled when they see that, hope they have a lovey birthday

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,498 Championing
    Morning all
    I'm feeling depressed again 

I can't pay my bills. Really struggling 
    Still waiting fir a pip assessment 

I heard most people are turned down 
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.

@Teigr
    Oh wow that cake’s amazing the characters are so real looking Teigr you are so talented.
    Sorry you didn’t sleep good.

@Ada
    Sorry you only had a little sleep again I hope your resting now.

@Zimba
     Hi I’m so glad you feel able to open up a bit more on here, it’s a great place were we can share without judgement. 

@Amberpear
    Sorry your feeling down, can you talk to your doctor about it.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone, I hope everyone is as well as can be

@Teigr

Could I maybe put an order in for some kind of car themed cake?
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning folks! I hope everyone's been doing well?  

@Ada he's back to his usual bonkers self now, se we're all very relieved. Thanks for checking in. I hope you manage to rest up properly.:)
    Loving the cake @Teigr, I love a bit of Mario. :) 

I hope you have a lovely time with your sis @Beaver79!

I hope you feel a bit better soon @Zimba

Sorry to hear that @Amberpearl, please try not to worry about your PIP. Even IF you are turned down, you can still put in for a MR, then go to tribunal. We're all here to help if you need it. :)

How's the bionic leg now @Lou67?

I wonder what kind of car you'd choose @66mustang? :D
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Morning enjoy your time with your sister and off course enjoy your cake & tea 😊

@66Mustang
    Morning how’s you doing today.

@Albus_Scope
    Morning I hope you’re keeping well. 
    Oh I’m doing ok thanks lol but the wounds still not healed but there was a bit off an improvement, so I’m back to hospital on Wednesday again. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Ha ha @Albus_Scope

@Lou67 I am really good today, thanks, I hope you're well
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Morning everyone 
    @Teigr cake looks great I like Mario too 

@Amberpearl sorry you feel depressed, it doesn't help all the bills going up, how long have you been waiting for pip? 

@Albus_Scope welcome back hope you enjoyed a few days to yourself 

@ada hope you manage to rest after little sleep 

Enjoy your day out @Beaver79

Hope your knee is improving @Lou67

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Im so pleased your doing so good today.
     I’m not to bad just some pain in my fingers, the damp weather doesn’t help. 

@Sandy_123
    Thanks Sandy how’s your back feeling today.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    @Lou67 oh that doesn't sound fun, my Granny and Dad have arthritis in fingers and it's not nice apparently

Are you doing anything today?:blush:
  • Sandy_123
    It had improved yesterday after all the hard work I put in and loads of gel, but I didn't want to jinx it by saying anything, today it's the same as yesterday, doesn't  feel its 💯% yet. I'm going to have a walk in the street later to test it out. I'm very lucky it didn't go fully. I'm just being careful with it at the moment @Lou67
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Oh it’s horrible the other day when I saw the doctor he said even though your on strong painkillers you have severe arthritis throughout your body so you will feel some pain. 
    Yes doctor I already know that 🙄
    Im going up to see my mum for a wee while. 

@Sandy_123
    Oh take it easy Sandy I hope the walk around your street helps. 

❤️
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Just did some shopping, got to go to the doctors later as my blood tests are abnormal especially my liver function, my magnesium and potasium levels are low, and my white blood count is up while my red blood count is low. Fun times
  • Sandy_123
    Arthritis can be very painful  @Lou67

Hope you get it all sorted with gp @rubin16
  • Lou67

I hope yous all have a nice afternoon I’m just off to see my mum.

@Sandy_123
    Aw yes there’s just constant pain in the background, I’m taking a hand warmer with me to my mums as I won’t have my hot water bottle lol 

@Jimm_Scope
    Im sorry to hear about everything you have going on, I hope it goes well at the doctors.

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope you’re feeling a bit better today you been in my thoughts.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Hope you have a lovely time with your mum @Lou67 sorry to hear the knee is still giving you jip!

I'd not heard about that no @Ada I'm so sorry to hear that. RIP little fluffersson. 

Fingers crossed for your docs appointment @rubin16 that sounds like a less than fun game of blood levels Jenga. 
  • Sandy_123
    It's lovely and warm out just come in from the garden. Waiting for a delivery b4 I go for a slow walk. Xray appointment has arrived for 12th April

Enjoy time at your moms @Lou67