How is your day going?

Comments

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day. Its miserable out today, its cold, raining and was hail stoning before. Hoping it cheers up soon as in the mood to go shops (which is a rare feeling for me) I need to go home bargains and get some cleaning suppies as running low.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    OnlyAlex said:
    Teigr said:
    Morning all.

It's raining here.
    Morning, hope the weather clears up soon. 
    The sun's out now,it's going to be one of those days.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning my lovelies!  The sun's out here (for now), so hopefully I'll get to work on my laptop in the garden for a bit later. :)

I hope everyone had a good night with no pain. And may your day eventually be sunny and lovely. 

@OnlyAlex I hope the anxiety eases off, just try not to put too much pressure on yourself. <3 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Well hello there and good morning! 

Might take me a little while to catch up on all the goings on, but I hope you've all had a good couple of weeks. Glad to be back with you all <3
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    @OnlyAlex I hope you get to enjoy the last bits of  your holiday, hopefully the anxiety eases for you. I think your phone can be sorted when you get back, at least it's charging for you.

@ada hope you had a decent sleep last night 

Morning @Albus_Scope and @Rosie_Scope and everyone it's rain here too for the morning 

• Teigr
    It's blowing a gale here now.

Good job I haven't brushed my hair since the eighties.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever yous get up to.

I kept waking up with pains in my fingers, the damp Scottish weather doesn’t help 🙄
    I’m going out later with my daughter I need to get Easter eggs in.

@Teigr
    I just pictured you with your 80s hair lol 

@OnlyAlex
    So sorry you’re still struggling on your holiday, I really hope you feel a bit better soon and can enjoy the remainder off your holiday.

@Rosie_Scope & @Albus_Scope
    Lovely to have you both for company.

@Sandy_123
    Hi Sandy I hope your back’s improving. How’s your daughters holiday going.

@rubin16
    I hope you manage to get to the shops. 

@Zimba
    I hope you’re doing good this morning.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    edited March 23
    Oh you charmer @Lou67  :D I hope you have a lovely day and the pains go away soon.

Morning @Sandy_123 hope you manage to stay dry!

@Teigr I've not brushed my hair since the early 2000s!  :D

• Sandy_123
    @Lou67 I need to get eggs this week you just reminded me. I hope your pain eases, its cold out side. 
    My daughter landed in the early hours uk time. Looks a fab place, got there own pool out side their door and the beach is 100 yards away. 

@Albus_Scope I'm going nowhere 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks Sandy it’s definitely the cold that makes them worse.
    Aww your daughter will have an amazing time it sounds amazing.

❤️
  • Teigr
    My 80's hair wasn't much different to my 2024 hair @Lou67,just a bit shorter.
  • Sandy_123
    They will @Lou67 I'm hoping things start to warm up here soon
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    I've not been on for a while and it says I have 1k new posts in this thread to read :D:dizzy: 

@chiarieds you were kind enough to share the cute dog cushion with me and it's my most recent unread post, I'm sorry I didn't see it before and it's not at all what I expected!!!!! Did your daughter like it?

Sending love to everyone <3 I'm going to skip through and read just today's chat so sorry if I miss anything important and I hope everybody has been okay <3<3 x
  • Albus_Scope
    Heya @Biblioklept good to see you! I hope you're doing ok. :)
  • Sandy_123
    Hi @Biblioklept hope your ok
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    HI @Lou67 lets hope this weather warms up soon so it helps with our aches and pains, hope you manage your Easter shop ok 👍, I woke with a headache but its leaving me now.

Hi @Biblioklept
    Lovely to see you back again 🙂 I’ve missed reading your posts, hope all is well, I seem to remember you had a bit of a sore throat, there was talk of honey and hot water so hope it didn’t develop in a cold. 
  • Lou67
    edited March 23

@Biblioklept
    Hi lovely to see you posting I did miss your lovely posts.
    I really hope your doing good and still being getting out your walks.

@Teigr
    Sorry I didn’t mean that cheeky I was just thinking off my big hair to  in the 80s.

@Zimba
    Thank you I hope your headache eases soon.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Big hair in the 80s lol mine was back combed and layered with hair spray, dear me. Now it's straightened, crazy how times changes things
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Hi @Ada
    Sorry your not feeling very good I hope this improves for you through the day and I understand your upset over Smudge, I imagine Betty is enjoying the extra love you are giving her and I’m annoyed on your behalf that someone has trashed your beautiful Lillie’s..shame on them.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Im sorry you’re in pain I hope it eases soon. Your upset with Smudge will get better to cope with in time, remember the good memories with her that you have from looking after her often. ❤️