How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,156 Championing
    Morning everyone I wish I didnt  leave window open over night, bit chilly waking up. 
    Hope you got back off @Marydoll5
    Good luck with appointment @Lou67
    Still, nothing @teigr but heavy rain this afternoon 
    @ada hope you get to rest today 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    It's lashing down now and the wind's picked up.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@Teigr
    Aww that’s just like the thing running out off paste 🤦‍♀️ you’ll be glad to get it finished hopefully be able to get some tomorrow.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks are you up to anything today.

@Ada
    Enjoy your walk with Betty, catch you later Ada.

❤️
  • Teigr
    It's supposed to ease off for an hour or so at around midday @Lou67,I'll make a run for it if it does.
  • Sandy_123
    @Teigr put your feet up and have a coffee 
    Nothing planned @Lou67 I do need to go birthday shop and get a gift bag and card and another balloon. Which I could do tomorrow. I'll see. 
  • Teigr
    I'm not even dressed yet @Sandy_123,lolling about in my dressing gown with my third cup of tea.
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    Fingers crossed it goes off as Sandy says have a coffee your always so busy. 

@Sandy_123
    Oh it’s always somebody’s birthday my sons partners birthday is today, I didn’t know what to pick her so put money in a card, I usually don’t usually like giving money as not much thought but she’ll probably prefer it. 
    Enjoy your day in and go tomorrow to get what you need, I will keep you company 😊 I’m definitely having a day in. 

❤️
  • noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,052 Pioneering
    Warm and sticky up norf :)
  • Sandy_123
    I've no plans to get dressed today @teigr
    I'm having a slow day. 

@Lou67 I always think if you gift money they get what they want then 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone!! :):)
  • Lou67

@noman
    Morning I hope your doing good, it’s the same here really muggy. We had thunder and lightning and rain last night thought that would’ve cleared the air.

@66Mustang
    Morning I hope your feeling g good today. 
    How was your day out yesterday. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @noman it's a bit fresher here 
    @66Mustang did you have a good trip yesterday 

@talis how are you today 
  • noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,052 Pioneering
    Morning all...
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Sandy_123 and @Lou67 thanks for asking :blush: I had a lovely time!!!

We went to a restaurant that was really informal and nice but the staff were lovely and the food was delicious. We had a roast and they cooked the vegetables only a bit so they were still crunchy which I think is fashionable at the moment, not for everyone, but I really like them like that :yum: 

We then went to a care home to meet someone who sadly can't come out to meet us anymore and they were on really good form. They have dementia but they were very lucid and aware and very much their old self which was nice to see

In all honesty I don't really enjoy going to this care home but I do like seeing the person we go to meet. There is nothing wrong with the home and the staff do a perfect job, they do more than they really need to in fact. But it's just sad seeing that people get to the point in life where they need that, and that most of them aren't going to be going home again

Overall it was a lovely day

I hope you had a nice day as well, if you got up to anything!! Or even if you didn't I hope it was relaxing :blush:
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,978 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone! :)

Hope you can get some extra rest today @Marydoll5, take it easy!

Morning @talis, @Lou67, @Sandy_123, @noman and everyone else who's popped in to say hello so far, sorry if I haven't tagged you all.

Hope the rain holds off soon so you can get your wallpapering finished @Teigr

Glad you had a good day yesterday @66Mustang, the food sounds so tasty and it's great that the person you visited was on good form.

Good luck with your chest x-ray @Beaver79, hope it goes smoothly!
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Rosie_Scope
    A fab day then @66Mustang I like my veg like that too
    Oh no @talis he you feel less stressed soon 
    Good luck @Beaver79
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,978 Online Community Coordinator
    Sorry to hear that @talis, hope things feel easier soon <3
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Im so glad you had such a lovely day and so nice you went to the care home even though you don’t like going. 
    Good on you for pushing yourself and going I totally understand what you mean it’s sad but also great to see them. 

@talis
    Hi I’m sorry that happened and you were so stressed I hope your feeling better now. 

@Rosie_Scope
    Hi Rosie lovely to have your company as always.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123 & @Ada
    and anyone else it might help.

I had my appointment with the Leap Advisor this morning he came to my home, he was really lovely gave lots off energy saving advice, he fitted new draft excluders on 2 off my doors they are new foam type ones so easy to take off and  slide back on if needed. Also gave me energy saving bulbs. 
    He has also awarded me a new cooker it’ll be delivered in about 4 weeks and they fit it and take away my old one. I also could’ve gotten a fridge freezer but it was to big for the space I have.
    Im truly grateful for their help. 

It’s an amazing charity and open in Scotland England and Wales yous should look it up and see if it would be off any help to yous. 

Scope Advisors I hope yous don’t mind me giving this information, I’m sure I’ve asked before and was told yous were happy for it to be discussed.

❤️