How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    It's the sitting room @Adrian_Scope,just the new wall lights once the wallpapering's done.

Then I'll start on the hallway floor.....
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,156 Championing
    @Lou67 choose the beach that would be lovely enjoy. 
    My son just cut the back garden grass so looks better now 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Teigr said:
    That's a long time to wait and worry @Amberpearl,i hope you manage to get him seen before then.
    He's booked in. For bloods tests and a xray on the 24th.i.did say at the time can't you get him in any sooner like tomorrow, She replied we have squeezed you in as it is, we re a charity, you can take him to a private vet 
    I can't afford this one let alone a private one 

Not fair
    I can request one online but I doubt they'll. Get any cancellations 
  • Teigr
    Teigr said:
    That's a long time to wait and worry @Amberpearl,i hope you manage to get him seen before then.
    He's booked in. For bloods tests and a xray on the 24th.i.did say at the time can't you get him in any sooner like tomorrow, She replied we have squeezed you in as it is, we re a charity, you can take him to a private vet 
    I can't afford this one let alone a private one 

Not fair
    I can request one online but I doubt they'll. Get any cancellations 
    They're probably inundated,so many people just can't afford vets' fees.
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Lou67 said:

Morning all I hope yous have a nice day whatever your plans are.
    Im having a day in get my floors done and my hair needs washed, exciting eh lol 

@Ada
    I noticed you haven’t posted this morning I hope your doing ok. 

@Teigr
    Aww that’s great you can get a start on the decorating I can’t wait to see it all finished.

@66Mustang
    Enjoy your family day out.

@Beaver79
    Im glad it’s not covid hope you feel better soon. I think the changes in the weather doesn’t help, my nose was streaming last night yet I felt bunged up. 

@Sandy_123
    Oh glad the wasps are away and you can get your garden back and your bins.

@Amberpearl
    As everyone else said i would phone the PDSA tomorrow and tell them you see a change in Felix’s swelling I think they would fit you in. 

❤️
    I will ask
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @Ada thanks for thinking of us it means a lot. 

@Beaver79 sorry you are poorly 

@66Mustang and @Lou67 enjoy your days out

@Teigr you never stop!

@Sandy_123 I'm so glad the wasps are dead and you can use the garden

Guys I need constructive advice. Can you give me a way to start doing housework as I've gone in on myself and its like I  can't do anything. I'm in a constant state of panic and anxiety and I can't afford to be like this. I'm afraid of falling apart on my own next week without Mr as that's what happened last year when he was in hospital. 

He's caring for me rather than me caring for him.  I desperately need to step up!
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 12
    @Marydoll5 just do little a day it soon mounts up to a lot done pop some music on too, that's gets me moving 

No @ada gone home now she's 5 on Tuesday 
    We've worked hard in the garden today about 80% of weeds are up. Now we've all had enough and I need to rest. Looing very overcast 
  • Marydoll5
    @Sandy_123 that's good advice.  Ever since I was medically retired I have no structure to my day which doesn't help.  My mood is extremely low too. You all are so productive and it makes me ashamed 😔 
  • Sandy_123
    Nothing to be ashamed about everything is a struggle and it is hard to push faward. I have to push myself too. I should do more but any thing is a win. You have a lot to deal with also on top. So just take it slowly and you will get there
  • Marydoll5
    @Beaver79 I will and I  cleaned the last few days of dishes there and both drawers of the air fryer and feel better for it.

I'm making fish and chips for dinner as its later. The routine will help if I do things at the same time that's agood tip.

Good luck with xray and getting results quickly to get you better. Tomorrow I'm going to change the bed so it's fresh if there is a hospital bed on Tuesday for him. I really hope there is and the op goes ahead on Wednesday. Thanks for being there even though you're ill x
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 12
    Hi @talis I'm waiting for the rain needed for garden and plants

Busy day Tuesday for you @Beaver79
    I'm being treated to a take out, can't wait. 
  • Sandy_123
    I went down the garden to admire it, sad I know then had a huge clap of thunder. But not much else since. Time to finally chill out for the evening 
  • Teigr
    We're okay thanks @Ada,I'm just taking a wee break from wallpapering the sitting room.
  • Teigr
    Sorry to hear you've been feeling low @Marydoll5,you've got a lot on your plate at the moment.

I hope the OH's op goes ahead on Wednesday.
  • Teigr
    No thunder here yet @Sandy_123,it's looking like rain though so I've been up to close the attic window.
  • Sandy_123
    I hope so I haven't watered the plants because it was forecast ,@teigr
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

Evening everyone I hope yous are all good and have a nice night.
    Im not long home we just went  a drive up to a lovely park, sat and had a laugh, then went to a Retail park loads off different shops, then had something to eat in KFC.
    Just going to have a bath and relax now.

@Sandy_123
    I hope you enjoyed your takeaway and hope your taking it easy now.

@Marydoll5
    Please stop giving yourself a hard time your coping with a lot.
     As everyone sd just do a little bit off housework at a time, if it stays dry trying get outside for some fresh air.
    I don’t do lots about the house I’m here on my own so doesn’t take much to keep it clean. 

@Beaver79
    Good luck at your consultant and with your chest X-ray.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 12
    Evening @ada my backs fine I didn't do a lot really 
    @Lou67 sounds a great day out 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@Ada
    Im resting them lol I hope your not In to much pain after cleaning up.

@Sandy_123
    Yes it was a nice day unexpected but really enjoyed it.
     It’s been so clammy here all day, about 10 minutes ago thunder and lightning and heavy rain started it was out the blue but think we needed it as I felt there was no air.  The rain is hammering down just now. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    I'm still waiting for the rain. Glad you had a good day beats washing your hair lol @Lou67