How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

I wouldn't worry about it @66Mustang ,I made my daughter a NooNoo cake for her twenty fifth birthday.

She was not amused.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone

Well they are keeping my partner in over the weekend to monitor the bleed and are going to get him on his feet tomorrow.

He looks great but is very tired and has some pain in his head. All in all its looking good. They want to scan to check the repair is holding before they let him go.

@Amberpearl I'm thinking of you and Bruce.

Thank you everyone for getting me through. Have a good night and sleep well 😴

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

@Marydoll5 it's good they are keeping him there he needs to be monitored after such a big op. While he is being cared for take time for you. You need time out and pamper yourself

Ive got the tags back it's hit n miss hopefully by Monday he fixed @Beaver79

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Teigr

Love the cake honestly your very talented it’s amazing.

@Marydoll5
    I’m so pleased your partner is being kept in over the weekend it’ll give him a bit off time to get stronger. And i hope by then you’ll feel better to.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Teigr

Morning all.

• Teigr
    edited May 18

That makes more sense than turfing him out straight after major surgery.@Marydoll5

• Sandy_123

morning @Teigr

• Teigr

Morning @Sandy_123 .

What's the weather like up your way?

Cool and cloudy here.

• Sandy_123

it's took me ages to get back on supposed to be a nice weekend @teigr

• Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.
    It’s going to be another scorcher here today. I think I’m going to my daughters later on, she’s going to get the pool out for the kids.

❤️

• Teigr

Same here @Sandy_123 ,things still aren't right.

• Teigr

It's definitely worse @Beaver79

• Lou67

Hi everyone I couldn’t get back on this morning then I came home from my daughters about 6ish I have been trying to get on since 7 it’s been a nightmare.
    If I get lost again yous know what’s wrong lol I hope yous are all good.

❤️

• Rumi
    Rumi Community member, Scope Member Posts: 5,596 Empowering

The admin works tomorrow so lets hope they fix this terrible situation.

• Sandy_123

only just got on now

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,643 Online Community Programme Lead

Evening all

I'm sorry we've all had difficulty getting on today. I believe this is unrelated to the recent update as the main Scope website has been having issues too. We have been aware and looking into it and hopefully things are back to normal now.

• Sandy_123
    edited May 18

Thanks @Adrian_ scope still a few glitches on it, tagging has gone sometimes my box comes up blank when i post or it doubles up words

Ada can only read can't post or access her profile

• Lou67

@Adrian_Scope
    Thank you I didn’t realise how much I depend on the forum till I couldn’t get on so thanks to the team for getting it back up and running.

@Beaver79

Aww I’m fine thanks I hope your good, I’m just a bit tired it’s also been so hot here today it definitely takes it out off you.
    But I had a great day at my daughters with my grandkids all out playing in the paddling pool, my face is burnt 🥵😂 but I have been putting plenty of aftersun on.

@Sandy_123

It’s good to be back and good to see you all back on.

❤️

• Sandy_123

it is yeah ada still can't access it only read it

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing

Hope everyone has a good nights rest, i did try and sleep, but had a nightmare again, sods law, had six seizures one after the other yesterday evening, going to go the drs if i can get an appointment, i suffer with non epileptic attack disorder, all due to my complex PTSD, but i only usually have one or two seizures at a time, so need to get checked, also on a more positive note, i have found a local mens group that deals with mental health, thats on monday evening, so i'll be going there on monday for the first time, bit nervous, but i feel i need to do something to help myself out of this mental funk i'm in