How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Grinchy

So sorry you’re going through all that it must be so exhausting and draining for you. I think it’s great you’re going to give the men’s MH group a try I really hope it helps you deal with some off the things from your past. I hope you get an appointment on Monday to see your doctor.
    Hopefully you’ll manage to get back to sleep in a bit.

Goodnight take care.

❤️

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing

thanks @Lou67 , appreciate it,got to try, if it doesn't work i've lost nothing, hopefully it'll help, cheers x

• JJinPA
    JJinPA Community member Posts: 34 Contributor

Pretty good day. I finally fixed the network issues I'd been having for years. I had all the sharing and control over the Wi-Fi. (remote mouse and keyboard) Constant interference. It took all day but I got the control working through a separate ethernet. Only internet is on Wi-Fi now. It was a major disaster trying to keep one network from knocking out the other. But perseverance paid off.

It is so nice to type a comment and have the letters actually appear on the screens as I type. It used to be nothing and then everything all at once with characters missing or out of order. Type edit, type edit, eventually getting the words the same as my thoughts. It was a real nightmare when others were heavily using the Wi-Fi. Ha! The ethernet is mine! ALL MINE! HAHAHhahah. *dastardly wringing of hands*

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

Has gone well.Time with the wife,we went shopping.Wife found me a dress she knew I would like including a skirt.Had our nails done as well.Wife shows her support with my crossdressing well.

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Morning all.

• jw68
    jw68 Community member Posts: 40 Connected

Site is now working,but the "Dark Mode" option has disappeared.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi everyone

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

morning everyone hope you all have a nice day meant to be hot here today

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

It's scorchio here @Sandy_123,I'm off to the beach with the dog.

Better get dressed first mind.

• Sandy_123

ohhh I'm jealous your near a beach, grab an icecream

• sprinkly
    sprinkly Community member Posts: 12 Listener

Good morning everyone, I can't see dates as to when these comments have been posted , I'm new here + just finding my way around, I've found some fabulous info already, I came across this site accidently, folks seem friendly, I will continue to navigate my way through the site, wow there's lots, ps I'm from Scotland so it isn't PIP I get its obvious ADP IM guessing it's same thing, or is there a Scottish version of this site?, it's no matter really, I've still found some very useful info.

• Sandy_123

hi @Sprinkly welcome to the forum. The site has been having problems lately, so a few things don't work right. As far as I'm aware there is no Scottish version of scope.

• 66Mustang

Morning @sprinkly

Are you on a mobile device? Mine tells me the date when I'm on my laptop or my iPad but not on my phone. I guess it's to do with the mobile version of the site as these are often more condensed. When I turn my phone on its side into landscape mode then I can see the date but I realise that's not ideal

This site is for anyone, Scottish people included!! 😁 We have a few people here from Scotland already

• Lou67
    edited May 19

Morning all I hope yous have a great day. It was great to get on this morning without any issues.

@Teigr
    Aww enjoy your time at the beach on your dog walk, I’m also jealous you stay near a beach.

@66Mustang
    Hi I hope your doing good do you have plans today.

@Sandy_123
    Hi I hope the grandkids slept well for you, enjoy the sunshine again, it’s saying cloudy here but going to be 22 in the afternoon hopefully the sun breaks through.

@HayleyDanielle
    Hi glad you had a good day out with your wife.

@Sprinkly
    Good morning and welcome to the forum. It’s lovely to have another new member, just take your time looking around there is a game section where we we all play games and have a good laugh.

I’m also from Scotland and joined this community over 4 years ago, I have met lots of great people that I now consider my friends. So I hope you stay around and benefit from the community as much as I have.
    I’m still receiving Pip but will be transferred over to ADP at some point but I will still be coming here for advice regarding it when it’s needed.

❤️

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Morning everyone, sorry not been on much lately but the site has been pretty much unusable for me since monday, just constant bugs, not loading/crashing.

Lovely weather again today, i'm off to my nans later for sunday dinner. Hope everyone has a good day.

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,543 Championing

Hi 👋 is everyone OK 👍?

• Lou67

@rubin16

Hi I hope you’re keeping better. Yes the site has been a nightmare to access but fingers crossed that’s it mostly sorted now.
    I hope you have a lovely time at your nans and enjoy your dinner.

@Strawberry1
    Hiya I hope you’re doing well and enjoy your day. I’m fine thanks for asking.

❤️

• Strawberry1

Hi 👋 everyone 💗 ☺️ 😊 🤗 💓 💕.

• Strawberry1

Glad you are ok @Lou67 . Hope you have a reasonable day

• 66Mustang

@Lou67 we just got back from a dog walk, the weather was really nice!! We saw lots of dogs out, I sometimes wonder though, what happens to all the dogs we see on nice days when it's not so nice??

@rubin16 it's nice to see you back, I hope you have a nice day with your Nan

@Strawberry1 hello!! 😀 👋 how are you?