How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @Marydoll5 I'm good today thanks 😊 what breakfast did you have?? I hope you're OK today

Hi @Ada and all others 🙂

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Marydoll5

Aww that’s nice yous went fir breakfast I always enjoy breakfast out.

@Ada

Aww that’s a shame I hope he dies it soon and I hope he goes for your meds to.
    Cstch yous later I’m going out soon.

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada

Just a drive with my friend gets us out for a while see were we end up lol

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

I'd love a bus pass do I qualify

I get lcwra but no bus pass with that

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

I have felix who is terminal

Toby who is 14 and a half year a old. I. Prey I dont lose him

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Afternoon all, sorry for not tagging everyone today, it's been super busy. But I'm sending love to all those in need. :)

Good to see you @talis 😁

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

I’m off as we are going out for a family dinner

See you tomorrow everyone

Sorry I missed you today @Ada

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone

@66Mustang I had a small fry which had soda bread, potato bread, bacon, sausage, fried egg and mushrooms and tea. Really non greasy and great to not have to cook it.

@Beaver79 I hope the wait isn't long for the scan and the added meds help.

@Amberpearl that's good you have Toby too. Pets are family. Where abouts are you ie England Scotland or Wales and I will look up entitlements for you.

Hi @talis hope your day was good and you too @Lou67 and @Sandy_123

@Teigr how did the bus cake turn out? Fabulous I'm sure!

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Good Evening..…. Just finished dinner (fish in breadcrumbs with a few peas).

• AndyGT

Excuse my last message, one of my biggest problems is I am struggling with my concentration and focus, and typing whether on a keyboard or on a phone has never been my forte…. Anyway...

Marydoll5...… I have been here or here abouts for a couple of years but sometimes work gets busy and keeps me away. Sorry to hear about the car crash. I had a car accidentca number of years when I was in the police. To cut a very long story short... I slipped a disk and damaged some nerves and over the years things have got worse. To the point I arrive at now where I can't walk and I'm in permanent pain. I also have no concentration and my focus is shot to pieces. I also fall asleep at my desk several times in day. Thus medical retirement us no real surprise I just need to accept it and come to terms.

• Lou67

Hi everyone I hope yous are having a lovely night.

I’m not long home we went a drive and went and got a bite to eat.
    I’ve been in a bit off pain think I’ve overdone it today, so I’m going to get a cuppa and my meds and take it easy.

❤️

• Lou67

@Beaver79

I did thanks 😊

• Lou67

@Ada
    Enjoy your cuppa, yeah definitely Ada I trying push myself but sometimes our body tells us enough is enough.

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada

Oh I listened to it tonight I had to lol

• AndyGT

Good Evening one and All. I hope all is well and that you have a good night's sleep. I gave just had a cup of Chai Latte which will hopefully help me sleep.

I had a letter from a consultant at the hospital today. I saw him a few months ago and he said I had chronic liver disease and possibly chronic Pancreatitis. Todays letter confirmed that it is early stages of chronic Pancreatitis. Probably brought on by Gall Stones. That is despite having had my Gallbladder removed 5 years ago. Deep joy. Oh well it could be worse. I guess time will tell. Anyway, sleep well everyone and speak tomorrow.

• Lou67

@AndyGT

Aww I’m sorry that you got that news today.
    My daughter was in hospital about 11 years ago with gallstones they let her out to hopefully pass them on her own, she was rushed in in agony her pancreas was infected and it was spreading to her other organs. It was a terrifying time. She was only 29 at the time. Thank goodness after about 3 weeks in hospital she got home.
    You’ll be in my prayers, look after yourself.

• Lou67

Goodnight everyone I’m so tired. ❤️

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

Been good,work went well and winding down for summer break.A high school principal and get treated well.Dad and I had talk as well,said he will always see me as his oldest daughter and knows I will always be much happier as a fulltime mtf crossdresser..

• AndyGT

Good Morning..... I hope everyone is ok today and that you slept well. I am sitting at my desk waiting for my computer to open up, which today, seems to be taking forever. So, I thought I would take the time to say hello and good morning......

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

Morning everyone, how are you all doing? Hope you have a good day. 😊