How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Hi all it’s been busy on here today I hope yous are all having a nice day and enjoy your evening.
    I went to my mums after my son picked up the girls, my daughter had came to mine so drove me up we had a nice visit. So just got my dinner on. I will catch yous later.

@SunflowerValley

Sorry you're in pain I hope it eases soon.
    I had to msg my GP this morning as the nerve pain in my feet and legs have got worse so he’s upping the painkillers I get for this.

❤️

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

@Lou67, that sounds nice. Hope you have a nice evening. I've just tried taking some paracetamol, I'm hoping it helps. Although I don't think it will do my body any favours long-term. Hope your pain eases soon too. 💜

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

Sounds a nice day @Lou67

Im Ploughing through house work

• Lou67

@Sandy_123

Yes it was a nice day. Don’t do to much housework. Enjoy your night Sandy.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @Ada maybe you can't see this but I was relieved to see you posted today. I hope they get the WiFi sorted soon

• Sandy_123

Hi @ada I hope your WiFi behaves for you soon

• Lou67

@Beaver79
    Aww I hopeso thanks, I hope your good.

@Ada
    Hi I hope your hands better and hope the WiFi behaves itself.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Have you reset it @ada or turned it off and back on it might help

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

No @66Mustang ,he's still out of work.

He's only had two interviews since he graduated eight years' ago.

• Teigr

Our WiFi hasn't been as bad as usual today @Ada ,but it hasn't been great either,

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone I had a really busy day so only getting on now. It was sunny and blowing a gale today so I got the washing out to dry. My back still hasn't recovered 😫

@Ada that's really frustrating your WiFi playing up. Crossing everything it improves for you.

@AndyGT sorry to hear about your diagnosis. You are in my thoughts

@WelshBlue that was a lovely trip for a present

I came across Vinted today so I'm going to put stuff I need to declutter on it and try really hard not to shop 😂

Glad you had a nice day @Lou67

@Sandy_123 I did a good bit of housework today too. I've definitely got my mojo back. I'm only realising now the past year waiting on my partners operation really badly affected us both and now it's done it feels like a huge weight has lifted.

Hi @Teigr @talis @66Mustang and anyone I've let out with my Dory concentration!

• Sandy_123

Omg it's absolutely hammering down here. Next doors kids were in the garden playing and I heard them screaming. Like a stream the road

• Sandy_123
    edited May 30

@Marydoll5 I'm glad your feeling better and getting through the house work. vinted is meant to be good to sell things on. Hopefully your back eases off soon

Its definately a big weight of your minds having the op done. I hope he is recovering well

• Teigr

Good to hear you've got a bit of oomph back @Marydoll5

• Teigr

I don't think any of us had anything particularly thrilling to report today @Ada .

Although the dog was quite excited about the new rug…

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

My wife found me a black halter dress I liked at an estate sale like new.She knows me well.Shown me it after coming home from work.It even fits,tried it on

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Good morning everyone

Miserable morning

11 degrees

I. Didn't sleep well as usual

Felix doesn't look happy

I'm. Doing my best

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Morning you lovely lot! I hope it's as sunny near you as it is here! Sending love and gentle healing vibes to all. 😊

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @Ada

Sorry for replying to this late but I was just reading through the posts from yesterday since I logged off and I had to reply to this before I said hi to everyone

You are definitely a good person to talk to and I can't speak for others but I enjoy your posts and think they are interesting!!

I know what you mean about thinking you have nothing to share but honestly I know a handful of people who don't go out every day doing loads of "glamorous" stuff and they are always more interesting to talk to, you being one of them

I have a relative who is from a wealthy family and did nothing with their life because they didn't need to. They recently married a millionaire so they could maintain their lifestyle and they are always going on about how they have been to Dubai or Monaco or whatever. Honestly, I'm not lying just to make you feel better, talking to them I could fall asleep!!!

I just thought I would say as it's not right to think you are bad at conversation!! ❤️