How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

I'm waiting for a parcel @Sandy_123 ,it's supposed to be here 'between 1.45 and 2.45'.

I have no idea what it is.

• Teigr

Talk of jet washing has reminded me that next door have got our Karcher,I'd better get it back before they head off on their hols.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@Teigr

A family member often asks us to take deliveries in for him and we have no idea what they are, we often have to sign for them as well 🤔

• Teigr

I've ordered so much lately @66Mustang that I can't remember what I'm waiting for.

• 66Mustang

Ha ha 🤣

• Teigr

A parcel I wasn't expecting until Saturday has just arrived.

How exciting.

• 66Mustang

Ooh @Teigr what's in it?!?

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing
    edited May 30

Still waiting altho it will probably fit through the letter box. It's sumo tape to put the sensor lights on the wall. It's meant to be strong

• Teigr

It's a new light switch for the sitting room @66Mustang,the new lights have copper fittings so I wanted a switch to match them.

• 66Mustang

@Teigr oh, nice 😃

@Sandy_123 "Sumo tape" sounds strong!

• Teigr

I think the parcel I'm waiting for might be a rug….

• Sandy_123

Its meant to be @66Mustang : will see the company offer a 100 day money back if it doesn't

• Teigr

The rug is here!

Muller Crunch Corners for everyone!!

• Sandy_123
    edited May 30

Afternoon @Beaver79

@Teigr what's happened to the champers lol

My lights are up. Just had a walk to shop it was raining n windy. The walk back was hot and sunny. I'm going out tomorrow now as a friend is meeting me

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Heck, I'm totally fine with a celebratory Crunch Corner!

I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of an XBox series S (or is it X?) that sis won the other week. 😄

• WelshBlue
    WelshBlue Community member Posts: 770 Championing

I hope everyone is well … or as well as can be on Scope …

I've been missing in action after my daughter surprised us … me … with 2 weeks away on Anglesey as an anniversary treat and celebration of coming to the end of my EMDR therapy. She's a good 'un. Entry into 10 gardens included.

Safe to say I am absolutely shattered. Aches on aches, but well worth it … and glad my garden survived my son and Ruudy in my absence

I'll catch up on the tags etc over the next couple of days

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator

That sounds so lovely @WelshBlue, what a nice surprise. Hope the pain eases soon and you can get some rest now you're home!

• Sandy_123

How lovely @WelshBlue that sounds really nice

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

Hi @Lou67, sorry for the late reply. I have been out all day. I'm okay thank you, just in some pain. How are you? 🙂

• 66Mustang

@Teigr I stumbled across a thread you made on the introductions forum when you first joined, I'm just wondering if your son ever found a job?

A while back GCHQ (the IT branch who serve police/army/MI5/MI6) were positively discriminating and actively seeking autistic people a while back, because they wanted to make use of the way they processed information and things like that

It might be worth looking into, it sounds quite exciting for someone who is excited by computers and hacking and stuff