How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing
    edited June 14

I'm only just back, need a rest now my spine is not happy.

did some grocery shopping too. The heavens opened as I got in so that was lucky and its so warm

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

I feel guilty, I haven't felt right all day, felt really ill however I took my nan to the hospital. She had to go eye hospital to get her eyes checked. We were just waiting for hours and the fact that I didn't feel too good made me super uncomfortable so she said go home. I wanted to stay with her but at the same time being there was making me feel worst so I got a lift back home. As soon as I was home I literally threw up and went to lie down and fell asleep. My nan said she would phone me when she is ready and not heard anything for a while. I phoned her just now and shes still at the hospital, shes been there now over 6 hours. I feel guilty not being able to be with her and leaving her at this time alone.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous have a lovely night.
    I’ve had a good wee day enjoyed aqua fit, then went for a cuppa and a roll. Then my friend dropped me at my mums had a nice visit. I feel shattered now so going for a hot bath then watch some telly.

Sandy_123
    Sounds like you had a great day glad you managed to get your brows done the simple thing’s definitely cheer us up. I’m sorry your back is hurting you now, your hot water bottle might ease it.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Oh nice @Lou67 your day was good too

So sorry @rubin16 your were unwell and why has your nan had to wait so long hope she is home now too

• rubin16

Shes still waiting there, she had to go to Eye Hospital Emergency as the GP wanted her to just get checked as they think her temporal arteritis is coming back. shes been put back on steroids today but it can do stuff to your eyes so she wanted some peace of mind.

• Sandy_123

Crikey @rubin16 she will be well fed up. Hope she has had something to eat. That's ridiculous tho someone of that age

• rubin16

yeah luckily while I was there we had abit of lunch, and she brought drink and snacks with her. I just feel super guilty leaving her there alone and now i'm worried not being there.

• Sandy_123

Its not your fault @rubin16 if your not well.

You need to see your GP or someone as well. I'm sure the hospital will look after her while she's there

• rubin16

yeah I'll see how I am over the weekend, if i'm not well by monday i'll reach out to my GP again.

• Sandy_123

I would because it's seems to be since you stopped your steroids. Hopefully you will be better over the weekend

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Our WiFi's been heeeeedious today.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@rubin16 I hope your Nan is OK, it's kind of you to look out for her

• Sandy_123

Mines been ok (touching wood ) @Teigr

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@rubin16
    I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling I’ll and we’re sick once you got home, your gran wouldn’t want you to feel guilty. I hope your nan’s home.

❤️

• rubin16

Yeah finished them on monday, I might need some more I'm hoping I feel better over the weekend and don't need more steroids.

My nan is home now, she got sent home at like 8:30pm and the results came back normal, so nothing to worry about with her eyes. Yeah that was a long day but I suppose its worth it to get her checked out.

• Sandy_123
    edited June 14

Glad she's home now @rubin16 and results were good

Night @Ada

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Good morning Scopicles

@Ada fingers crossed the signal is perfect now for you to get on Scope!

I am nearly finished clearing the downstairs bathroom which we are planning to turn into a wet room with the doors spanning the width so as to allow a seat dropping from the wall to shower I can't stand to shower or wash my hair with the pain so this will transform things for both of us 😀

• Sandy_123

morning @Ada hopefully your Internet problems be over now

@marydoll5 Sounds good with the shower

We have another day of rain again here.

• Teigr

Morning all.

I hope your WiFi troubles are over @Ada and I hope you're feeling better this morning @rubin16.

• Teigr

No rain yet @Sandy_123 but it's very grey here.