Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,000 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

He's doing okay thanks @Sandy_123 ,although he's miffed about not being allowed to drive.

I have to apply the sealant when everyone's in bed because you're not supposed to walk on it for three hours.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,266 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Beaver79
    Aww I’m so sorry he won’t be the same person but I’m glad he’s home, maybe once he’s in his own surroundings he hopefully will improve. It’s great you’re there for your friend as she will appreciate it.

❤️

• Teigr
    Options

That must be very hard on your friend @Beaver79.

• Lou67
    Options

@Ada
    I hope you get to sleep soon.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Lou67
    Options

@Beaver79
    I hope you get a good sleep.
    Goodnight ❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 446 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Beaver79 that is so hard for your friend 😢.

@Teigr maybe in a few months your husband will be able to drive. It's hard on you too.

@Ada night and hope you get at least 3 hours sleep.

Good night everyone 😴

• Teigr
    Options

Morning all.

Dry but dull here.

• Teigr
    Options

He's got a check up at the end of the month @Marydoll5 ,he might be allowed to drive after that.

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 196 Pioneering
    Options

Morning everyone. The weather here is cloudy and cold but it is dry.

• Lou67
    Options

Morning everyone I hope yous have a good day and enjoy whatever yous are doing.
    I’ve got my blood tests this morning then I’ve to see the doctor as my legs really itchy and uncomfortable, I don’t think there’s much they can do till results are back but I need to get something for the itch it’s driving me mad.

@Ada

I hope you got a few hours sleep, how’s it going with reducing the old sleepers you’ve been on, I hope you don’t have much longer till you start new ones.

@Teigr
    Fingers crossed your husband gets the all clear to drive at his next appointment.

@Beaver79
    Morning I hope your friends husband had a decent night’s sleep last night.

❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 446 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Good morning everyone

It got very cold last night and I woke up freezing under my summer duvet and throw. I just can't get it right!

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi everyone

Hello @Ada sorry I didn't reply to your question yesterday, I did go out yes, 4 times!! Twice with the dog and twice with the car 😂 so quite a good day. I hope you're OK today, maybe your internet will behave and let you on

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Sending my love to your friend @Beaver79 that sounds very tough, look after yourself also please!

Hope the bloods go ok @Lou67 and they get to the bottom of the leg itching. That doesnt sound fun in the warm weather.

And good morning everyone else, I hope everyone has a lovely day. 😁

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Lou67
    Options

@Albus_Scope
    Thanks I hope your good.

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope you and your fiancé are doing well. It was really cold here last night i actually put my electric blanket back on my bed a couple off nights ago yes in June 🙄😂

@66Mustang
    Aww sounds like you had a great day getting out so many times and doing the 2 things you enjoy walking and driving. Enjoy your day.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,825 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Thanks @Lou67 😊 I hope you get some help from the doctors today, at least itching is better than the pain before I guess but it must be really annoying 😬

• Lou67
    Options

@66Mustang
    Thanks yes it’s driving me nuts, the doctor is having to wait on the blood results incase the swelling in my legs coming from my heart, if it’s not she might be able to start me on water tablets. 😊

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,302 Disability Gamechanger
    edited June 12
    Options

morning everyone

good luck at drs @Lou67 and bloods

hope you get on line later @Ada

@marydoll5 It's not very warm

• Teigr
    Options

It's boiling here @Sandy_123,even the breeze is warm.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

It's getting warmer here too @Teigr but I'm still refusing to take my comfort hoodie off. 😅

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Lou67
    Options

Hi I hope yous are all good and having a nice day so far.
    The doctor sd I’ve definitely got an infection in my leg she’s not sure if it’s cellulitis but won’t know this for sure till the bloods are back, she’s given me antibiotics and a cream.

❤️

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.