How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Adrian_Scope
    I’m good today thanks my parcel just arrived 5 minutes ago, some outfits for my granddaughters, I got them from SHEIN so really reasonable and they are so cute ideal for their holidays.

❤️

• Lou67

@rubin16
    Hiya I’m so glad you managed to eat something and your feeling a bit better, good idea to take it easy today. 😊

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,134 Championing

I hope it eases off @Adrian_Scope

Ive never used shien. @Lou67 or temu

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,643 Online Community Programme Lead

Thank you @Ada, that's very nice of you to say! Is your internet a little more stable now?

They sound great @Lou67, I bet they'll love them. How many grandchildren do you have?

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,643 Online Community Programme Lead

Thanks @Sandy_123, me too, I'm wearing sunglasses inside at the moment to try and help!

• Sandy_123

that's good @ada

• Lou67

@Ada
    I hope you can rest once Cleo’s been picked up. Glad the internet is working. 🤞🏾

@Sandy_123
    I’ve used SHEIN about 4 times and been really lucky everything has been really good ideal for the kids as they grow so fast, I usually buy them outfits from Zara or H&M and Marks but they are so expensive I was delighted when I found SHEIN 😂 I’ve got myself a few holiday clothes from it to.

❤️

• Lou67

@Adrian_Scope
    I have 10 grandkids my oldest is 20 I was only 35 when she was born she’s my middle daughters girl. There’s 3 grandkids I don’t see much off at all they stay with their dads mum.
    It’s a long story their mum my middle daughters got a lot off different things going on, it’s sad but the kids are better where they are they are well looked after.
    Sorry for the long story so I have 7 that I see.

I might have shared to much but I feel able to on this chat as I feel safe here. ❤️

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

Been recovering from a breast augmentation I had done on Monday.It went good with my wife beside for support.Had it redone and was done through my arm pits.Both that were put in previously were starting to sag

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Good afternoon Scopicles 😊

Well thats 45 minutes of my life Im never getting back! I had to renew travel insurance and update them on Mr stroke and brain surgery. I want to be sure we are covered just in case.

The questions and time we're worth it as policy only went up £60 from last year and it's annual multi trip. It makes no sense to not declare it as we won't be covered if anything was to happen.

The letter from the neurosurgeon helped as they stated operation was successful and mmr is safe to fly.

Now I can browse holiday websites!

@Adrian_Scope I have horrific hayfever and use eye drops, nosespray too. However I was recommended an acupressure band that goes round the elbow and it actually works. No more gungy eyes and sneezes. It's on Amazon and is called Qui-Chi acupressure band. It's £12.99. I am a convert.It didn't tag so I'll try again @Adrian_Scope yay.

Glad you could eat @rubin16 and that your shower cubicle came @Teigr

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Mr Teigr is going to fit it 'tomorrow' @Sandy_123.

We'll see……..

• Teigr

We had a parcel delivered on Thursday,by the time we realised it was addressed to someone we've never heard of the delivery guy was long gone.

I've been all over the street trying to find out who it belongs to,no luck so far.

• Sandy_123

I agree @Marydoll5 it's good to be covered while your away

Be nice if he manages to get it done @teigr

• Teigr

Yes @Ada ,always nice to know what the neighbours are spending their hard earned on.

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 535 Pioneering

my day is going pucker 1 cluster headache in the night and none so far today and the sun is out

• Lou67

@Beaver79
    Thank you I’m just glad I have here to be able to share things, I feel Scope is a safe place to talk about sensitive things. I appreciate your msg. I really hope your friends husband starts to improve now he’s home it must be so hard for your friend.

@michael57
    Glad your having a good day with nice weather enjoy.

@HaileyDanielle
    I hope your recovering well from your surgery and it’s great you have good support around you.

Marydoll5
    Glad you got the insurance sorted out and it wasn’t to expensive. I agree you can’t take a chance not reporting all health conditions.

❤️

• Sandy_123

@lou67 It is a safe place and I hope you get to see them one day and build relationships

@Michael57 glad your headaches gone. Its off and here the weather we had a thunder storm thrown in too earlier.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@Ada Did you get your dog walk done in the end?? I got a nice picture of Jenson on his dog walk today, my phone is upstairs but maybe I could share it later

@Marydoll5 I was reading the small print for my last travel insurance I took out and they pay out for lots of random things, apparently they pay £1,000 a day if you are "taken hostage". It almost seems worth it 🤯

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

I am doing well,was sore at first which took time a couple days to get rid of.Taking it easy and listening to doctors orders

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Ha ha @Ada

Yes I understand about Cleo, better safe than sorry I think