How is your day going?

Comments

• Katiedimelow20
    Katiedimelow20 Posts: 103 Connected

hello i just feel more frustrated now and my both of my parents booked another holiday with sun . that i don't like sun or boats .

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

I used chalk type furniture paint on the attic stairs @Nicebrit and went over it with a matt varnish.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous are all having a nice night I just popped in to say hello.
    I noticed yous are speaking about paint when my son in law done my painting last month he sd I was best to buy one he’d used a few times and because my paint work was really dirty due to the carryon with the loft.
    It can be used on the walls ceilings and woodwork. It done an amazing job.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,133 Championing

Evening @Lou67 is that for skirtings and doors

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Hi Sandy it’s for walls ceilings doors and skirtings. My living room and kitchen and hall are looking great and they were a mess. My son in law sd the price was worth it it’s really good paint and drys in fast.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Ill have a look 😃

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

That horrible neighbour who accused me of throwing weeds and a trowel on his cat had now reported me to the environmental health

I can't believe it when this morning a man from the council came saying someone reported me for saying my garden smells I'd poop

I know it's that neighbour even though council man couldn't tell me who reported me

I have bin liners with my cat litter in outside as it won't all. For in bin. It's bagged up and not outside or in anyone's way

The council come every 3 weeks and take it all away free if charge

Never had any bother before. Now all of a sudden I'm. Reported for smelly feacus

No such smell

I. Told council men no smell and it's collected every 3 weeks

I'm. So stressed, it's like neighbour is out to get me

I keep myself to myself

Not fair

• Sandy_123

Hi @Amberpearl he sounds really nasty maybe speak to neighbour hood watch in your area or the police about harassment hope your ok

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@Lou67

Trade paint is often better than consumer paint sold to DIYers and stuff so I think you made a good choice

It's nice to see you, I hope you come back and post more soon when you feel able 😁

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Oh hi I hope your good. Yes its great paint it has definitely made a great difference in my home.

Aww thank you i appreciate that things got a bit out off hand, but hopefully that’s all done with now.

❤️

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

Been going well and a good day today.Did go shopping,one female customer said she liked the dress I wore.I told her thank you.Wife was with me too.

• Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.
    Im up early as I have 2 off my granddaughters coming at 8 for a few hours. It’s lovely and bright here just now I hope it stays that way.

❤️

• Nicebrit
    Nicebrit Community member Posts: 179 Empowering

Enjoy 😊😊😊

Raining here on and off, sun keeps playing hide and seek 😂

• Nicebrit

Morning all, household chores, sun playing hide and seek inbetween showers.

Hope you all have a nice day whatever you do 😊😊

• Lou67

@Nicebrit
    Morning I hope you’re good, do you have any plans today. The weather was like that here yesterday and could change here at any moment again as usual 😂

❤️

• Nicebrit

Playing catch up with housework, granddaughter number 4 over this afternoon to play with her cousin, (my granddaughter I'm raising), for an hour or two, may nip to garden centre, either today or tomorrow, need to buy couple of plants for my terrarium 😊

Enjoy your day 😊🌟

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

Morning all

I had bad night sleep

Woke up lots plus a cat threw up in the bed at 2am

Cold again 10 degrees

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Morning all.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Morning everyone, I woke up feeling abit sick. I just feel off today my cramping has stopped but just feel generally unwell.

@Nicebrit & @Lou67 Enjoy your time with your granddaughters.

Hope everyone has a good day, has anyone got any plans today? I'm most likely just going to take it easy today.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Good morning everyone!!

It's raining lots here (since yesterday evening actually)

I hope everyone has a nice day