How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Mabel sounds great @Marydoll5 internet is good to have, looks like the pods are coming tomorrow.

I seen to be tired today just made my 1st coffee maybe it's that and I'll leap into action after lol

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Oh wow check out @Marydoll5 with all the mod cons. I hope you're having a fab time. 😊

I'd have two coffees @Sandy_123 just to be on the safe side. 😉

• Nicebrit
    Nicebrit Community member Posts: 179 Empowering

coffee 😊 I had one tin delivered from Sainsburys this morning, and I've got six coming from Amazon later today 😊 I had to have one cup of tea this morning as had run out, argh, still I've got some in now 😊 happy days

• Sandy_123

Think your right @Albus_Scope I'm not quite leaping

@Nicebrit glad you got your coffee in

• Schildpad
    Schildpad Community member Posts: 51 Contributor

Beautiful place. You can feel the peacefulness of the location. What a view to wake up every day.

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,379 Championing

Hello 👋 everyone hope you are all reasonably OK today. Please take care of yourselves and please be kind to yourselves too. God bless you all always 🙏.

• Schildpad
    Schildpad Community member Posts: 51 Contributor

Feeling today rather hopeless.

I feel my health will never improve to the point of having my life back . Back from when I was working full time. Etc. I did not like it but I felt normal .And also feeling scared about the system if they close the tap and they stop my benefits. Still no reply from the esa assessment but I guess I will this summer. Or probably in September.

Still I have enough energy to attend to places I have to go etc.. but it is only for 3 or 4 hours tops and almost never get to 4 hours.. And I can say I won't come today and it is just fine if I do not feel well. You can't do that in a proper job .

I am on this new medication and it leaves me rather weird. I am on my second box. And I am sleeping better but only because I am having two medications for sleeping.. but the day after I feel like sad and hopeless. Only way I can describe it . I hope things will change . Also feel more anxious. But this is only starting my second box. I guess I have to give it like three months..

Have a nice weekend..

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

Sorry you're feeling hopeless today @Schildpad. It's great that you're still managing to make it out sometimes even for a couple of hours, but I get the frustration about not being able to do it reliably or work full time. I hope your medication evens out and things start feeling easier soon ❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

I'm. Still limping on my right foot

Anyone watching the Olympics opening ceremony

• JW77
    JW77 Community member Posts: 53 Empowering

Yesterday I saw 6 swifts a hunting. But for the first time this year, it's
    a very late sign of summer, so bittersweet.
    The garden is mostly neglected.

I'm also anemic with a Hb of less than 10, which is making everything feel ****.
    However there's always music
    I tend to listen to either metal & rock, or sometimes more obscure varied music.

Tomorrow I've got to go and mingle with the public as I'm volunteering for a green festival as part of a local charity. Just wish I felt more positive about it.

However when you've got an favourite artist (I have many )who does a Bondish theme, its not too bad
    https://youtu.be/xuhw8ZsPLb4

• Nicebrit

I'm sure when you get there you'll enjoy it more, but I can relate. Hope it all goes smoothly and hope you do enjoy 😊

• Nicebrit

Totally understand and can relate to such. When age creeps up or and when mobility/health come into play, it really does suck. For me, as I know my own health and mobility won't get better, it's all about acceptance, adapting, reaching out, thou my support network has now dropped off. It's just me and my five year old granddaughter. So now I have child care and doggy sitting issues 😔

• Sandy_123

Omg any one watching Corrie

• Nicebrit

will be soon…………..

• Only1
    Only1 Community member Posts: 12 Listener

It's okay. I'm a bit stressed but, this is one of those better days I guess.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

I hope everyone sleeps well.
    Goodnight ❤️

• alisonnetty931
    alisonnetty931 Community member Posts: 38 Connected

💤🥱 good night 😴

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Good morning everyone

I was up a few times last night

Was hot threw duvet off

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

Morning all.

I've been awake since stupid o'clock.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever your plans.

I’m just waiting on 2 of my granddaughters arriving for a few hours.

@Teigr
    I hope you can take it easy later on.

@Amberpearl
    I hope you’re doing a bit better and your foot pain has eased.

❤️