• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead

You've done a great job with them @Nicebrit, they look great

• Rumi
    Rumi Community member, Scope Member Posts: 5,590 Empowering

@Nicebrit very pretty

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead

I can be the same @rubin16 so I know what you mean. If there is anything specific though, do let us know as it might be a simple fix. 🙂

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

They gave us a couple of signal boosters when it was installed @Adrian_Scope ,I shudder to think how bad it'd be without them.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Love the roses @Nicebrit

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Hey everyone it’s been a scorcher here I had a great day with my daughter and 3 granddaughters I don’t usually see them a lot together but took them to the park then back to my daughters they played out the back it was so nice. My face has got burnt I don’t usually burn but I did today 🥵😂
    I’m shattered now so taking it easy going to make a cuppa and watch some telly.

Sorry to everyone who is struggling with pain it’s a horrible thing to deal with as I know only to well 🤦‍♀️

@rubin16
    Aww I’m so glad you had a lovely holiday with your man and your photos are beautiful.

@Sandy_123
    Aww bless a lot of kids talk to people we cannot see they say they have some kind of a sixth sense till a certain age.

@Nicebrit
    Oh love your flowers they are beautiful.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Glad your chilling out now @Lou67 it is nice to see everyone together

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yes it definitely is, I hope you get some answers tomorrow from the doctor.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Me too I'm sure she might ask me in to have a look Lou, it might be one of my tablets but none of them are new

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good morning everyone

@rubin16 class photos! Wales is somewhere I've always wanted to go. Queasyjet started flights from Belfast recently so maybe next year.

@Lou67 glad you saw everyone together yesterday. I burnt too, didn't realise how strong the sun was so suncream going on today.

Hope those of you finding it hard to sleep got some respite last night

@ nicebrit lovely roses.

I started a new book yesterday by my favourite author and highly recommend Michelle Vernal and the O'Mara series of books. I literally laugh out loud reading them. Great for the mind 😊

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,007 Pioneering

Morning all

It's a warm un up norf 😎

• Venus_Cee
    Venus_Cee Community member Posts: 61 Contributor

Morning all. Just coming down from a four day fibro flare up. Gonna be warm here in north east England so getting washing done then staying upstairs out of the sun 😂 I just have to look out the window on days like this and I get burned 😜

What's everyone else doing today? Gentle hugs to those who need them 😘

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

Good morning everyone

I was disturbed last night by cats and my bladder

• Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day and enjoy the sunshine.

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope your doing good not long till the wedding now 💕 I never used to burn but I’ve just found out menopause and medication can cause it BP meds being one off them so I’m ordering a face cream with protection in it today.

@Venus_Cee
    I’m glad your flare up has eased off, it’s going to be nice here to so think I will strip my bed and get it out the back.

@noman
    Hi I hope your keeping well.

@Amberpearl
    I hope you can take it easy today.

❤️

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Morning my lovelies, sorry for not tagging everyone, but much love to y'all.

Anyone up to anything exciting? Other than @Lou67 doing ghost impressions with bedsheets?

• Teigr

Morning all.

It's scorchio here.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 834 Championing

Morning everyone, I'm so sleepy but wide awake this morning I've got used to waking up early on holiday and going out. Catching up on sleep now though though. I feel so mentally refreshed and motivated, I think I needed that short break after everything I have gone through the past months.

I'm going to go shopping soon, I have nothing in at the moment might treat myself to a coffee and sausage barm from greggs on the way back. Have psychology later but just going to spend the rest of the day doing laundry and catching up on things.

@Lou67 Sorry to hear you got sunburnt yesterday, hope you have a good day still today and the facecream works. The weather is lovely at the moment hope it stays like this for the rest of the week.

@Marydoll5 Wales is a lovely place, My dad normally takes us there when the weather is nice and he is off work, I've never been to south wales though always north. I went to Torquay in south devon/cornwall this time, never been before but loved it there, we booked it through Alfa so had a few excursions. I want to go Scotland next year.

@Venus_Cee Glad your flare up has eased off, I don't have experience with fibro, but I have heard the horror stories. Hope you have a good day today.

@Amberpearl Sorry you had a rough night, hope you manage to rest today and take it easy. Look after yourself and hope you have a good day today.

To anyone else, hope you all enjoy this weather and have a good day today

• Sandy_123

Morning everyone going to be warm here too

Finally got my call with the Dr today this afternoon. It's just got worse while waiting.

• Teigr

Are you getting a prescription @Sandy_123 or have they offered you an appointment?

• Lou67

@Albus_Scope
    That’s exactly what it’s like when I’m changing the bed 😂 I hope your keeping well.

@rubin16

Thanks I’m so glad your break away has left you feeling more mentally refreshed and motivated, you e had a terrible time this past while with your health. I hope your appointment later on goes well , enjoy your treat from Greggs sounds delicious.

@Teigr
    I hope you can enjoy the sunshine and maybe get diem ti the beach, I’m so jealous I wish I stayed near the seaside.

@Sandy_123
    I think it’s shocking the time you’ve had to wait and even then it’s a phone call hopefully the tell you to go in so they can see it for themselves.

❤️