How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Its a call @Teigr but she needs to see it

Well hopefully @Lou67 they can tell me what is it.

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

That Greggs sounds like a great idea @rubin16! I hope psychology is fun today.

I'm very tired, but happy it's sunny @Lou67 I think i'll be getting the fan out in a bit!

Really hoping the doc can help you out @Sandy_123 it feels like this has been going on forever!

Morning @talis I hope you have a fun day planned? 😊

• Sandy_123

I hope you feel less tired later @Albus_Scope

3 weeks they better not say it's coffee lol

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

I'm stuck indoors today @Lou67 ,baking and catching up with housework.

We're away next week so I need to leave the house as tidy as possible to allow for the fact that our son won't lift a finger while we're gone.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

@Albus_Scope
    Oh sorry your feeling tired but the heat definitely takes it out off you the fan sounds a good idea, there’s actually a nice wee breeze coming in my living room window just now.

@Sandy_123
    Omg that would be bad you love your coffee, but I think if it was coffee it would’ve happened long ago lol

@talis
    Morning I hope your keeping well and slept well.

❤️

• Lou67

@Teigr
    Oh well it’s not so bad at least you have your holiday to look forward to where are yous going.

❤️

• Teigr

Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of it @Sandy_123

• Albus_Scope

Oh if they say no coffee to you @Sandy_123 I'd be asking for a second opinion! I think my blood is 80% coffee today. 😆 Gotta take one of the pups to the vets later, which will be fun.

Thanks @Lou67 luckily I have you lovely lot to keep me occupied. 😁
    Though here's a pro tip; Keep all windows (and curtains) and doors shut when it's hot outside, it'll keep all the cool air inside. If the windows are open, it's just letting all that hot air in.

Ooooh, are you off anywhere nice @Teigr ? I'm guessing writing out a chores list will get ignores by Teigr the younger? 😅

• Sandy_123

Thanks @Teigr

Good luck at the vets @Albus_Scope

• Teigr

We're off to Liverpool @Albus_Scope and hopefully meeting up with a couple of friends while we're there.

Speaking of vets,next door's Jack Russell is having five teeth extracted today.

It's costing them over £600.00.

• Lou67

@Albus_Scope
    Good luck at the vets. Yes when it’s really warm here I usually have my blinds closed but the sunshine has disappeared and there’s a nice breeze now.

@Teigr
    Oh Liverpool is somewhere I’ve always wanted to visit really because I love the accent lol and also Ireland.
    A lot off people come to visit Scotland and will have seen more beautiful parts of it than I have I need to visit more places here to.

❤️

• Albus_Scope

Oh nice @Teigr that sounds lovely! I hope you have a fab time. 😊

That vets bill sounds about right, Baldrick had 5 teeth out and that cost £600, not even covered by his insurance, so that really hurt the wallet.

• Teigr

We visit Liverpool several times a year @Lou67 ,we've now reached a point where we're able to give other visitors directions.😀

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing

I'm. Just watching the Olympics

• Albus_Scope

Hopefully you can take it easy and catch up on some sleep @Amberpearl 😊

• Sandy_123

Enjoy your trip @Teigr

Vets are rediculas prices

• Teigr

I know @Sandy_123 ,I've always said I could've had a face lift for the kind of money we spent on our last dog.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

@Teigr have a great holiday next week 😀

@Sandy_123 take photos as the gp will probably ask you to email them in! I've my fingers and toes crossed you get sorted out

@Albus_Scope that's a good tip thank you

@amberpearl Iwas watching the equestrian rounds there. The weather looks fantastic in Paris.

Today I'm attempting to take passport photos that pass the impossible standards for an Irish passport. Wish me luck!

I'm going out shortly for some food shopping oh the excitement lol

• Albus_Scope

Oh no, not the dreaded passport photos @Marydoll5 ?! The horror! I need to get mine done soon and I'm dreading it!

• Sandy_123

I send pics off last week @Marydoll5

Took me about 5 attempts to do pass port pics and form had the post office check it they said no try again lol, got there in the end