Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 16,699 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I would be quite satisfied @Teigr if the parcels weren’t for me but I could open them. Lol x

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 3,931 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Yes @Ada ,always nice to know what the neighbours are spending their hard earned on.

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member Posts: 24,090 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi @Lou67 I am sorry you do not see three of your grandchildren. My friend's husband is about the same he was heavily into sport and struggling to walk now is very difficult for him. He needs to come to terms with everything. This does put him in a very good mood and my friend suffers from his frustration. I am glad your parcel has come.

Wet here as well @Ada

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Options

my day is going pucker 1 cluster headache in the night and none so far today and the sun is out

• Ada
    Options

Only coZ I like surprises even if not for me and my x4 neighbours are on benefits and like mr lol. So their parcels are probably booze lol

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,203 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Beaver79
    Thank you I’m just glad I have here to be able to share things, I feel Scope is a safe place to talk about sensitive things. I appreciate your msg. I really hope your friends husband starts to improve now he’s home it must be so hard for your friend.

@michael57
    Glad your having a good day with nice weather enjoy.

@HaileyDanielle
    I hope your recovering well from your surgery and it’s great you have good support around you.

Marydoll5
    Glad you got the insurance sorted out and it wasn’t to expensive. I agree you can’t take a chance not reporting all health conditions.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 54,965 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@lou67 It is a safe place and I hope you get to see them one day and build relationships

@Michael57 glad your headaches gone. Its off and here the weather we had a thunder storm thrown in too earlier.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,701 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Ada Did you get your dog walk done in the end?? I got a nice picture of Jenson on his dog walk today, my phone is upstairs but maybe I could share it later

@Marydoll5 I was reading the small print for my last travel insurance I took out and they pay out for lots of random things, apparently they pay £1,000 a day if you are "taken hostage". It almost seems worth it 🤯

• Ada
    Options

I’d love to see photos of Jenson @66Mustang he’s so gorgeous.
    not done my walk. Still waiting to know when cleo being collected. But rains been heavy all day and she doesn’t have a coat ever. And at 15 I don’t want to be the one who makes her ill. She is only a little taller then Betty but none of her coats fit her as she’s quite heafty.

So it would be worth your while if I took you hostage. Lol

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 44 Pioneering
    Options

I am doing well,was sore at first which took time a couple days to get rid of.Taking it easy and listening to doctors orders

• 66Mustang
    Options

Ha ha @Ada

Yes I understand about Cleo, better safe than sorry I think

• Ada
    Options

you could keep the hostage money @66Mustang Id get your company and get you to drive me to beach

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,203 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

@Sandy_123

Thank you I hopeso 😞

• Ada
    Options

cleo just gone. Time to do dinner I am starving. Catch everyone later. If not @66Mustang have a lovely evening. Don’t forget the photo xx

• Ada
    Options

I’m so tired. It’s horrid to feel so tired but knowing you can’t sleep. When I get my next meds on Monday I’ll cut down the sleepers by another 25mg. As I now know I’m left to deal with this myself. As doctors are quite useless. Then the next month another 25mg and the next.
    Then I can ask for ones that will work??

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member Posts: 24,090 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

So have you got another three months before you can have new sleepers? That seems a very long time. I hope you manage a few hours @Ada Take care.

• 66Mustang
    Options

@Ada that seems tough, I had to do the same when I changed medications a few times, like come off the old one completely, it's really hard and I understand how you feel

Here is the picture of Jenson from today, you can't really see him actually but it's a nice picture anyway so I will share it, and also a picture of him with a new toy that I chose for him

I hope everyone has a nice night and nice day tomorrow. I won't be on tomorrow until the evening if at all because I am going to see some family members who are a couple of hours away from us

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 54,965 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

if I was to give that a caption @66Mustang it would be …..I know its not real cake, wheres the real cake at? …lol 😂

Hope you manage to get some sleep @ada

• Ada
    Options

Hi yes @Beaver79 or even longer. It depends on my state of mind. As well as getting the physical effects.

Hope you have had a restful day xx

• Ada
    Options

love the picture @66Mustang Have a lovely day tomorrow You will be missed xx

Goodnight Everyone.
    Night scope sisters. I’m going on podcast think I soon have my sleep xx

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.