How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,347 Championing

He always cleans the car when he's picking up anyone who isn't dressed like they spent the night in a ditch @Sandy_123 .

Fingers crossed your cream does the trick.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,783 Championing

@Teigr peoples cars are always untidy I found, I'm constantly telling my son about his. Yet my oldest son who has OCD his car is immaculate lol.

• Teigr

The car's not too bad @Sandy_123 ,it was awful when we had our first dog because she loved the car and there was hair and slobber everywhere.

Scout hates the car,so she only travels in it half a dozen times a year.

• Sandy_123

Thats a shame @Teigr there's a programme think it's Chanel 4 but it's on netflix called...dogs behaving badly it's very good

• Teigr

I watch it on YouTube @Sandy_123 ,she's not quite as bad as some of those dogs that absolutely refuse to get in the car;we've never had an actual wrestling match to get her into the back seat.

• Sandy_123

Its good tho that show there's one for cats too but cats will always do their own thing

• Teigr

Yeah,cats are a whole other bowl of bananas.

• Sandy_123

Lol yeah. I don't think the sun is coming out today

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

Morning everyone 😊

I've watched dogs behaving badly before. It's amazing how simple some of the training can be. I love watching The Dog House too where they pair people up with rescue dogs. What a lovely job to have!

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish @rubin16, hope it doesn't linger on too long.

• Teigr

I think today is our last day of good weather @Sandy_123 ,wev'e got rain tomorrow and every day next week.

Yippee and stuff.

Good morning @Rosie_Scope

• Sandy_123

Morning @Rosie_Scope

Storms forecast here @Teigr

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Morning all!

I spend far too much time watching dog programs, there's a dog grooming youtuber who films all their difficult clients. I'm expecting to see one of my three on there one day. 😆

• Sandy_123

Morning @Albus_Scope lol as a child I don't recall any ones dog getting groomed.

• Albus_Scope

Morning @Sandy_123 😊

Yeah we never did either, other than occasionally having to bathe the dogs after they rolled in stinky things.

• Sandy_123

Yeah that was the only thing with dogs then, I think celebrates started the craze of grooming, when they started carrying Dogs in hand bags lol. But a well groomed dog looks nice.

• Teigr

We were supposed to have thunder and lightning tomorrow,but it's just rain now.

• Sandy_123

Raining here I could just drop off to sleep but I think I'll make a coffee and wake myself up

• Teigr

Mr Teigr just spent an hour and a half on the phone to HMRC.🙄

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

That's a long time. They're a tricky bunch sometimes @Teigr, did he manage to get what he needed?

We were supposed to get storms but it's still pretty warm and sunny here. Looks like the storms are set for Sunday now. Getting all my washing done now before the downpours!

• Albus_Scope

We've had yellow storm warning for tomorrow, from 6pm to 3am on Sunday morning.

Guess who's going out for the first time in about 5 months tomorrow evening? 😆