How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,391 Championing
    That cake looks lovely @Teigr
    So we're looking at other holiday destinations now as Turkey is only 15 16 degrees the most  and if I'm going I want beach and sun
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Jimm_Scope
    Thanks Jim 😊

@Sandy_123
    Hi I hope your chest is doing well.
    Oh were yous thinking off booking soon.
    If yous are Tenerife is warm all year round. Here a look at the forecast the now.
  • Sandy_123
    Yes @Lou67 I said that to them and canary Islands they came up with morocco's and I'm not going to Africa my anxiety be through roof  I'm up for tenerife  like I said to them may as well sit on Blackpool prom then go to Turkey in 15 degrees, need the sun 
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,579 Championing
    Hi @Lou67 , due to my absence I didn't know that you was having surgery.  Am I correct? I have seen something about stitches removal. I am so sorry I didn't know.  I hope you recover soon 🙏.  Please take care of yourself and remember to be kind to yourself while you are recovering 💜.  Best wishes 😊. 
  • Sandy_123
    I'm popping to the village and the library to look intelligent hopefully they go with Spain otherwise I'll be waving them off
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    I don’t think ad fancy Morocco either I hope they agree to Tenerife or one off the Canary Islands.
    Oh get you off to the library lol enjoy Sandy.
    Im going to see my mum just after 3ish my daughter is coming to get me.

@Strawberry1
    Aww yes I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago today and had a knee replacement done.
    I wasn’t feeling great I had an infection in my leg, was up yesterday at the hospital and they took my staples out and cleaned the wound. 
    So I’m getting there and thanks again for your kind words.
    I hope your looking after yourself.

❤️
  • Strawberry1
     Whoa @Lou67 , that's a big operation.  Sorry to hear about the infection that couldn't have been very . I hope you wasn't in too much pain . You have been braver than I would have been.  Your very welcome.  I'm trying my best thanks 😊.  Take care 🙂 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,447 Championing
    Lou67 said:

@Albus_Scope
    I was just wondering if yous have heard from @Amberpearl
    I was just wondering how she is as haven’t seen her on in a while and it’s not like her.
    Sorry if she has been on and I’ve just missed her. 😊

I was thinking about her last night @Lou67,no idea why she popped into my head.

I hope she's okay.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited February 9
    @Sandy_123 is there a particular reason that you don't want to go to Africa?

My Mum has been and it is an amazing and diverse continent!!

There are dangerous areas but there are places here that are dodgy too. There are areas in London I wouldn't go to.
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    Yes I just found it strange she’s usually one off the first people on this chat in the morning.
    As you say hopefully she’s ok.
    Ada not been on isn’t like her either, hopefully it’s her WiFi or something playing up.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Strawberry1
    Aww thanks but I feel all I have done is moan about pain and other things on here recently 🤦‍♀️ but luckily I have great supportive friends on here like yourself that send messages off support it’s a great comfort and I’m so grateful for you all. 

Take care ❤️
  • Strawberry1
    @Lou67 , you have had a big operation. You never complain . Your always cheerful and kind to others.  You always put others before yourself.  I'm the person who seems to be the complainer . That's why alot of the time I shy away because I don't like saying things that are just an embarrassment to myself.  Hoping you are on the mend soon.  All the best with everything concerning your knee . 
  • Strawberry1
    I'm a definite wimp @Lou67 . A definite wimp .
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 398 Empowering
    Hope you make a speedy recovery @Lou67. Hope you’re feeling okay @Strawberry1

Not sure if this is the most relevant place to put this but….I have recently bought a new MacBook and I’m in the process of setting it up.

The question I have is I’ve got an issue with my Sophos antivirus. It doesn’t seem to be liked by the new iOS, Somar. Are there any users here who could help me out please?
    Repllies much appreciated. :-:smile:

• noman
    noman Community member Posts: 1,069 Pioneering
    edited February 9
    @csno01

MacBooks don't need antivirus software as MacOS has it's own security built in.

Mackbooks don't use iOS, only iPhone & iPad use iOS.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,318 Online Community Coordinator
    You are not a wimp at all @Strawberry1, you've opened up to us and that takes real strength. :)

@csno01 I've not even heard of Sophos, but I'm a Windows kinda guy, I'm not down with Apple products.  Is the new iOS a recent update? The antivirus might need an update too? 
  • Strawberry1
    Thanks @Albus_Scope , sometimes feel like one 🙄🙄🙄🙄
  • Strawberry1
    Good afternoon @csno01 . Pleased to meet you .
  • Strawberry1
    Thank you for letting me be part of the community @Albus_Scope . Much appreciated. Cheers. 
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    Evening all, sorry have not been on recently been stuck with another flue- bug this one lasted over a week and with the constant sneezing, coughing, no sleep for a week, just getting out of bed and having breakfast has been a massive effort, this bug has hit me for 6, I could not see properly as lack of sleep my vision was awful,had radio on as couldn't make out the TV so using a computer impossible.glad to say finally sleeping still coughing but on the way to recovery till next week when I will probably get another bug 🙃🤢.