How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,391 Championing
    edited February 9
    I actually enjoyed being in the library printed some stuff off.  Had a chat  to the staff  bumped   into an old work colleague on the bus. Having a much needed coffee didn't get time to pop in Costa because bus was due

Enjoy a few hours out @Lou67
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,579 Championing
    Sorry to hear you have been so poorly @emancherry33 . Sounds like you have been really ill . I'm so so sorry to here how things have been for you . I do hope you feel better soon 💓. 
  • Strawberry1
    Glad you enjoyed the library @Sandy_123 .
  • Strawberry1
    I'm enjoying the games room.  Some I can play others I'm not so good at but they are good games.  Something to occupy my mind . Thank you for letting me be part of the community 🙏. 
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Strawberry1 how are you today 
  • Sandy_123
    That's lovely @Teigr I cud just eat a slice of that 
  • Sandy_123
    @66Mustang I always read the government guide lines on travel and morocco's not looking good on their recommendations 
  • Sandy_123
    Hope you feel better soon @emancherry33
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    Thank you all for your kind words, just a question. Stopped by a nail bar to have my sandwiches, would like to know why you ladies always look so concentrated and that face of any slight nick on my nails or I'm going to hit you. I viewed at least 5 girls getting there nails done and let's just say there not sitting on the seat and they don't seemed to be enjoying the experience ?
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 398 Empowering
    Good afternoon @csno01 . Pleased to meet you .
    Likewise.

Have you been a member of the community long? How are you today?Albus_Scope said:
    @csno01 I've not even heard of Sophos, but I'm a Windows kinda guy, I'm not down with Apple products.  Is the new iOS a recent update? The antivirus might need an update too? 
    It is yes. 
    The last iOS on my previous Mac was Big Sur. i’m still getting acquainted with the system although I will run an update and see what happens. Thank you for the suggestion. I hope you’re good. 
  • emancherry33
    emancherry33 Community member Posts: 3,640 Trailblazing
    Oh love the cake @ Teigr.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,312 Championing
    Good evening everyone  has anyone got anything planned for this weekend? I'm Not really I might be going to a garden centre but we aren't quite sure because granny's friends are coming over so might go and have a little visit at her house. On Sunday I'm going supermarket shopping. 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Hi everyone i hope yous have a lovely night.I had a nice visit with my mum, the doctor phoned while I was there telling me to phone on Monday to get bloods done, I’m so fortunate I have a great GP practice.
    Still no sign off  @Ada I hope she’s ok.

@csno01
    Thank you I appreciate your kind words.
    I hope you figure out the computer stuff I have no clue with technology lol 

@Strawberry1
    Aww you are definitely not a wimp we all think your a beautiful person and your the kindest most caring person.
    Be kind to yourself I wish you could see what we see in you.

@Teigr
    Oh wow that cake looks amazing I wish I was sitting at your table with you having a slice of it with a cuppa 😊

@emancherry33
    Sorry you have been poorly hope your feeling better.

❤️
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    I actually enjoyed being in the library printed some stuff off.  Had a chat  to the staff  bumped   into an old work colleague on the bus. Having a much needed coffee didn't get time to pop in Costa because bus was due

Enjoy a few hours out @Lou67
    Thanks Sandy sounds like you had a lovely afternoon to that's nice. 

❤️
  • Strawberry1
    Your welcome @Sandy_123 . Not too bad at the moment thank you.  How are you ? Sorry for my late response. 
  • Strawberry1
    I like the cake @Teigr . It's really good.  Your very talented. 
  • Strawberry1
    Good luck with the blood tests @Lou67 . Thank you for your kindness ❤️. 
  • Sandy_123
    I'm alright @Strawberry1 glad you enjoyed your time out @Lou67 really good thecdrs are on top of everything with you. Hope @ada is OK 

• Strawberry1
    @csno01 , I've been a member for a bit but I have mental health stuff going on . Sometimes I don't post because I don't like to burden people.  Hope you are reasonably alright.