• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 569 Championing
    Good morning everyone!

@Sandy_123 glad you are feeling better 
    @Lou67 you are right to check bloods taken Thursday may be too long 

It's bright and cold here too. Have a good day everyone 
  • Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,579 Championing
    Just take care of yourselves please and be gentle and kind to yourselves too . 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 569 Championing
    Silly question time. Does washing dry if you put it on the line?

I'm asking as it's a long task as I get sore with back pain and I have to take loads of breaks so I don't want to do it if it's not worth all that pain and time.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,391 Championing
    Morning @Lou67 if Dr wants it before she might ask you see a nurse at drs, good job you booked Thursday tho incase.
    Morning @Marydoll5 hope your doing well.
    Are you all done now @Strawberry1
    Morning @Hannah_Scope
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Marydoll5 I am no expert but we find it does dry yes, also it seems/smells a lot fresher when it's been dried by nature rather than inside the house.
  • Strawberry1
    Hi @Sandy_123 , I had drunk all the prep stuff by 8 45 am . It started to work quickly. I'm just resting up lol 😆.  I hope all is well with you and cheers for your time and support. 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    I hope your good any news on the holiday booking yet.
    Yes I thought I better book it just incase. 

@Marydoll5
    Hi and thanks I love getting my washing out the back if I wasn’t in so sore I would get a wash out today. 

@Strawberry1
    Hi I hope your doing not to bad this morning good luck with your appointment, what time is it at I hope it’s not to late in the day.

❤️
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    It does @Marydoll5 with the hope the weather doesn't change! 

I have a friend who has arthritis. She finds reaching to put her washing on the line difficult and with this time of year, also finds it difficult to rush bringing it in if it starts raining. She puts her drying rack outside by the back door. That way she gets that lovely nature fresh drying like @66Mustang mentioned. But it's easier to manage with her pain.  
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,446 Championing
    Morning all.

It's a beeyootiful day here,I've been sitting on the back steps with a mug of tea.
  • Sandy_123
    Yes we're going Spain @Lou67 gibraltar was on the list but I ruled that out as you have to walk over the boarder 30 plus minutes, with suitcases and pushchairs. They dont look at access, so I did. It's a no from me. Besides be like staying in England, as it's British and even uses British pounds. So it's just waiting on them to pick 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,446 Championing
    I try to dry everything outside @Marydoll5,as @66Mustang said it smells much fresher and sunshine kills a lot of bacteria.
  • Strawberry1
    Hi @Lou67 , glad too see you have your next appointment booked in . I hope you had a reasonable sleep not too much uncomfortableness . I hope you will take things steadily.  I'm so so @Lou67 thank you 🥲not stopped going to toilet yet .please take care of yourself. 
  • 66Mustang
    @Sandy_123

You are right about crossing the border but Gibraltar airport is great fun, the runway is very short so it's quite fun landing and taking off there!!! Also it's so quiet, it's like traveling in the 1970s. It's actually I believe a RAF airport but they let commercial planes land there.

Last time we were heading home from Gibraltar they said our plane was fully booked up and were offering people 1000 euros + a free hotel room if they give up their seat and fly tomorrow. Me and my Dad were well up for it but sadly my Granny (who had paid for the holiday) said no so we had to stay with her. :D 
  • Sandy_123
    Good old granny @66Mustang I would of opted for the euros and hotel because if u didn't use them you could of cashed it back in at home. 
  • Lou67

@66Mustang
    Hi I hope your feeling good today.
    Oh that was a pity, a night in a hotel and £1000 euros would’ve been well worth it 😊

@Sandy_123
    I would be the same as you couldn’t deal with walking for 30 minutes it would probably take me more like an hour lol

@Teigr
    Oh sounds lovely a nice cuppa tea at the back door taking in the fresh air. 

@Strawberry1
    It will all be over with by tea time, take it easy.

@Beaver79
    Hi I hope your doing good today.

❤️

• Strawberry1
    3pm @Lou67 . Not long now. 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Just a little mention to let you know I’m thinking off you. Just incase your reading these.
    I hope your ok and will be back with us soon.

❤️
  • Strawberry1
    It will @Lou67  I'm a big wimp unfortunately. 
  • Sandy_123
    Yes the 30 minute walk would be for someone who had no disadvantages, would of took me longer too. My family don't even think about access or anything. So I have to be on top of all that. 
  • 66Mustang
    edited February 12
    Yeah @Sandy_123 would have been like £800 each!! For one day!

@Lou67 hello I am not too bad today, I hope you are good and your knee is continuing to mend :blush: 

@Sandy_123 that's a shame that they don't consider access. My Granny can't walk well so my Mum actually does a "recce" and scouts a new place out before she takes Granny, just to make sure it's easy to walk through!!!