If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Finners72! I was awarded lcfw 2 weeks ago, when will first payment be?

Options
Finners72
Finners72 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 23 in Start here and say hello!
Hi… I was awarded lcfw 2 weeks ago, do you know when I’ll receive my first payment?.. I’m so confused by the whole thing. Thank you

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You haven't given any information for me to be able to advise you. When it's paid from will depend on the answers to the following questions.

1/ What date exactly did you report your health condition/provide your first fit note?

2/ What date do you usually receive your money each month?

3/ Did you continue to send fit notes without any gaps until a decision was made on the work capability assessment?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,729 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hey @Finners72 and welcome to the community. :)

I can see that Poppy is already leaping to your aid, but I wanted to just drop in and say hello. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @finners72

Welcome to the community! :) Congratulations on being awarded! I hope the process wasn't too long a wait for you? 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.