Hello, I would love a little help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello, I would love a little help

Options
LorriePhD
LorriePhD Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Hi,

I'm a PhD student looking for participants who have successfully appealed against a PIP decision (no points, not enough points etc). I have a post on here where I've had my research verified by Scope: 
https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/110372/looking-for-participants-with-experience-of-dwp-pip-esa-uc#latest
I need just one or two more people who would be willing to take part in a short interview about their experience with the DWP to support my research into what is going wrong with the welfare system. The interview can be a phone call or a video call (Teams, Zoom, WhatsApp chat, Facebook messenger etc).
All participants are kept completely anonymous and all your personal details used to contact (emails etc) are deleted straight after the study. If you have any questions or concerns I have a document prepared that explains my study and gives contact details for the ethics board at my university. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and to anyone who may want to help me finish this project. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.