Hi, my name is onedayatatime!

onedayatatime
onedayatatime Community member Posts: 219 Empowering
Hello, I'm new and wanted to join a group to chat and share, and at times just voice some frustrations and also some good positive experiences, during my journey of adapting to living with degenerative discs, facet arthritis, nerve root impingement and compression and radicular nerve pain. 
I'm learning more on how to cope with pain, keeping a positive outlook, learning my limits and how to cope with the mental rollercoaster as well as the physical aspect of my health. I look forward to connecting with people who understand all of the above!

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,395 Online Community Coordinator
    Hey there @onedayatatime and welcome to the community from me too.

Thank you for wanting to share your experiences with us, sometimes hearing from someone with the same disabilities as you can really make all the difference in someone's day.  And feel free to rant away, we're all here to support each other with no judgment. :) 

If you're after some friendly chats, head on over to the Coffee Lounge, or if you fancied some quick and easy games, our Games Lounge is the place to be. :)
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Hi @onedayatatime  welcome to the forum
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 4,086 Online Community Coordinator
    Welcome @onedayatatime! It always feels so good to chat with people who understand, I hope you'll find some support and friendship here on the community :) 

Any questions, just let us know!
  • onedayatatime
    onedayatatime Community member Posts: 219 Empowering
    Thank you everyone for the kind welcoming. I'm still navigating around but very much enjoying the discussions I read.