Juneh — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Juneh

Options
juneH
juneH Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hiya, im June im  new here, I was diagnosed with FND in January after months of not knowing what was wrong with me, they finally said it was FND.X 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello @juneH and a warm welcome to the community :) How are you feeling about your diagnosis? 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ada
    Ada Scope Member Posts: 14,163 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It’s a very warm welcome from me @JuneH
  • juneH
    Options
    Thank you very much Ada 
  • juneH
    Options
    Thank you Adrian, before I was diagnosed I didn’t know what was happening to me, I didn’t know anything about FND and I was sent away to look it up by the neurologist, i was angry at first because they didn’t help me, no one seemed to know much or anything about it, I am slowly coming to terms with it, good and bad days.. more bad at the minute but I’m looking on the positive side, not sure if I’m making any sence as sometimes my brain won’t say what I want and it all comes out wrong, does anyone else have days like these..

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.