Disability premiums — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability premiums

sammie33 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi.. I receive income related ESA and the standard daily living and mobility parts of PIP. would i be able to claim for a disability premium if I live with another adult (my mum) who has now started to receive the enhanced rate of the daily living and mobility parts of PIP ? My name isn't on the tenancy agreement, does it matter if I give her money towards the rent or not ? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.