Hi, my name is Miathedog2! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Miathedog2!

Options
Miathedog2
Miathedog2 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I would like to be a part of your community if you would accept me I would be pleased. I have COPD so I'm a bit restricted on doing things because I'm on oxygen. But hey ho life goes on.

Comments

• Beaver79
    Beaver79 Community member, Community Co-Production Group, Scope Member Posts: 21,185 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Miathedog2 Welcome to the Community. Have a look around and join in when you are ready. If you have any questions please ask. You might like to start with the Coffee Lounge for chats or the Games Lounge. Take care.
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,412 Scope online community team
    edited April 10
    Options
    Hello @Miathedog2, welcome to the community! It's good to have you with us :) we welcome everyone, so there's no worries about having to be accepted.

We've got lots of lovely members so I'm sure you'll feel welcome in no time. Lots of us have been through similar things and it's always nice to chat to people who understand what you're going through. As Beaver mentioned, coffee lounge can be a good place to start. But just get involved wherever you like and if you have any questions let us know!
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.