Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.

Hi I’m Bartosz

Options
Bart87
Bart87 Community member Posts: 8 Listener
Hi guys I’m Bartosz, coming up to 37 this year. 
Originally from Poland but have been living in Scotland for 17 years up in small town called Crieff(previously stayed in Perth), before my diagnosis from day one I was working as a coffin maker. Since August 2022 on disability…

Prior to my diagnosis I was going to GP for nine months telling them I have a change of taste, smell, sudden anxiety blurred visions etc… treated me for acid reflux 😆 made a complaint and negligence against local NHS,my diagnosis after surgery  is/was Brain tumour Astrocytoma grade 2 , partially removed after surgery completed radiotherapy and finished off with chemotherapy in July 2023. 
Diagnosed accidentally when I was found with seizure 29 th of July 2022 , original mass of tumour was 7,5x5,5x5cm, only 66% removed as rest grew into brain vessels…

Predictions… started from few years to decades now, oncologist are very optimistic 😅

im not too bad but still being hit with side effects from time to time… on 6 monthly check ups mris. Recently had a CT as been having daily mild headaches, came back ok, up to consultant now is she wants to bring my next mri forward to have a detailed look. I may be pushing myself to hard, trying to keep myself busy making birds houses in my shed.

i went through hell and back between 2019-2022 with now I know personality changes etc.
If it wasn’t for my family and some people I wouldn’t make it.

apart fae that I got dark sense of humour 😅

anything you want to ask feel free.

Comments

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.