If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Farmer62

Options
Farmer62
Farmer62 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I received a 10 year Pip decision 2023 for a thoratic aorta aneurysm can this be overturned with new rules.

Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 55,235 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    There's no new rules at the moment. What was announced is proposals and no one knows what may happen if it does and it may not happen. Until it does everything remains the same as it is now. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,782 Scope online community team
    Options
    Heya @Farmer62 and welcome to the community. :)

Please try not to worry too much, the PIP changes are currently just ideas that have been vocalised, nothing is set in stone. 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 4,729 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    They're ideas that they are asking on feedback on, if no one gives their feedback then why wouldn't it happen? All parties will be paying attention to the outcome of the consultation.
    I love you guys @Albus_Scope, but please instead of telling people not to worry, encourage them to fill in the consultation (as lengthy and purposely difficult as they make it!)  Respond to the consultation
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,782 Scope online community team
    Options
    A very good idea @Biblioklept thank you.  We also have the petition pinned here  for people to send to their MP. :) 
    Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.