Are you having technical issues?

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,356 Championing

Awww thanks @poppy123456 , my technical knowledge is limited lol 😆. Thank you for the feedback 😀.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,729 Championing

tag not working, when i type hhit the space bar it comes up double then I post half the time it comes up blank then have to keep pressing edit to try get the words I've typed to come up

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead

Thanks @Sandy_123, I'm aware of the tagging issue and will try and have that resolved.

With regards to the double space and posting blank, next time it happens can you not edit the post and reply to it tagging me (if you're able) or report the post so I can look at what might be going on? I've been unable to replicate it or see it happening so far.

• Adrian_Scope

• Adrian_Scope

• Sandy_123

Yeah sure @Adrian_Scope tagging seems to be back

• Adrian_Scope

Thanks @Sandy_123, I'm finding tagging a bit hit and miss but it does seem to have improved. If I type a whole username out it isn't always tagging them, but will if I select them from the drop down list.

• jw68
    jw68 Community member Posts: 40 Connected

Dark mode…How can i view this site in dark mode please?..The option seems to have disappeared….or…am i imagining things?

• Adrian_Scope

Unfortunately we've had to remove the dark mode option @jw68 as it was not working with some other bug fixes that were rolled out during the week.

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,360 Championing
    edited May 19

Able to quote, but unable to delete part of a quote as previously. This using a desktop computer & DuckDuckGo.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,054 Championing

When I quote a comment, it appears differently to what it used to. For me also, this means that it's not possible to only quote part of it.. frustrating. Using Mac and safari.

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,360 Championing

Just wondering if the ability to 'preview' a post is either temporarily or permanently removed? I find this particularly helpful in checking that any hyperlinks are correct before posting.

• Sandy_123

Im still getting words doubling and tag is hit and miss then posting empty boxes. Editing Alot is getting boring now.

• Sandy_123

still getting same issues as I typed before

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,054 Championing

Trying to post links is an absolute nightmare. As is quoting comments because you can't quote part of that comment, which makes advising even more difficult. Same problem persist when using my iPhone too.

• Meg24
    Meg24 Community member Posts: 292 Pioneering

I've tried to write a few posts recently, some have disappeared when I tried to edit, others don't post at all, especially if I've quoted another's post.

• Sandy_123

yes I'm getting sick of constant editing words doubling up, some words don't post or the whole post comes up blank even editing 3 or 4 times to get it right

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 831 Championing

Theres quite a few bugs I've noticed too. For once my antivirus now flags this site and finds suspicious connections and blocks them could be why some of the other things arn't working too.

In notifications when you press "Mark all read" this button now does nothing and when refreshed you still have notifications.

Can't tag/tag works on some members but not on others and is completley buggy.

Emotes are buggy, and my feedback on the new comment box is I really don't like it (but then again I don't like change, so this could be the reason why)

As well as all the issues everyone else is experiencing, its really annoying too as I could fix these things in a few hours myself haha

• Adrian_Scope

Hi @WebWaves, the Scope community team are still reading and making note of all the issues listed to raise with our platform provider.

We hugely appreciate the feedback that is being provided and everyone's patience as we try and get this resolved.

• Sandy_123

Latest one is on the games you can't post a number or anything as it says the body is too short and needs more words