Hi, my name is ali12345678!
ali12345678
Community Member Posts: 6 Listener
Helo I'm new to this I'm looking to become friends I have learning disabilities and other things be great to get to know you all
1
Comments
-
Hello @ali12345678! Welcome to the community 😊
We have a few members with learning difficulties, I hope you'll find some friendship here. Feel free to get involved wherever you like, and just let us know if you have any questions about anything!
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 121 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 190 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 434 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 886 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 678 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 947 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income
