Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is nads1phil!
Hello everyone. I have joined this community, in the hope of finding some h lawful advice and information, to find appropriate help and support for my son to live independently. He is 18 on Tuesday, has ASD & ADHD - has been under Social Services since 2012 - but has been failed again and again by LA. He has not had any core or statutory assessments, even for transition. I am sick of being fobbed off and he needs help and support as now going down a very slippery path and I am very concerned/worried as his mother /carer.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.