housing problem — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

housing problem

I am disable person suffering from severe knee pain and depression " Post-traumatic stress disorder" living in this brought for the last 22 years now the land lady want me out and she issued me with court order I presented that document to the council and they want to sent me and my wife and three children's who's two of them are already in school they want to send us outside of London, what can I do to stop them from doing



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.