Hi, my name is KarenG36! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is KarenG36!

I suffer anxiety and depression. I also suffer from osteoarthritis in my knees, plantar fasciitis in both feet and many stomach problems including diverticulitis. I am told i am one big itis.  I spend my life in pain and my mobility is limited. I am at the moment being tested for crones. I all so have arthritis in my shoulders.  Gosh if i was a horse they would have put me down :blush:  Never done anything like this before so not sure what else to say, apart from good morning everyone. 

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Hi @KarenG36, welcome to the community, I hope you find it useful, supportive and friendly. A good place to start is by checking out the categories page, which will give you an overview of the discussions taking place here. If you want to ask a question or start a discussion, just select 'new discussion' and then choose a relevant category to put it in. Hope that helps.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.