Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is creena01!

creena01creena01 Member Posts: 1 Listener
I had a daughter with complex needs who unfortunately passed away 12 years ago.
We are now respite foster carers for a NB of children/ young people with a wide variety of needs some of whom present with challenging behaviour .
 I also work full time supporting a child who has complex health needs to remain at home.

Replies

• Chris_AlumniChris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 695 Pioneering
    Hi @Creena01, welcome to the community. It sounds like you do a lot of good through your caring work - you might like to check out our 'parents and carers' discussions, and you get a good overview of the community on the categories page.
  • izaiza Member Posts: 471 Pioneering
    Hi Creena, I am new member since today. I am sorry to hear your own child pass away. It had to be very difficult time in your life. However, I can see you found your mission in life by fostering children. Well done. If you would like to share your experience of fostering children please share. I am pleased what experiences you face and how you are dealing with them on a daily bases. Please share what do you like the best about your career role. Congratulation and wishing you a lots of patience. 

Sign in or join us to comment.