Hi, my name is creena01! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is creena01!

Options
creena01
creena01 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I had a daughter with complex needs who unfortunately passed away 12 years ago.
We are now respite foster carers for a NB of children/ young people with a wide variety of needs some of whom present with challenging behaviour .
 I also work full time supporting a child who has complex health needs to remain at home.

Comments

• Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Creena01, welcome to the community. It sounds like you do a lot of good through your caring work - you might like to check out our 'parents and carers' discussions, and you get a good overview of the community on the categories page.
  • iza
    iza Scope Member Posts: 703 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Creena, I am new member since today. I am sorry to hear your own child pass away. It had to be very difficult time in your life. However, I can see you found your mission in life by fostering children. Well done. If you would like to share your experience of fostering children please share. I am pleased what experiences you face and how you are dealing with them on a daily bases. Please share what do you like the best about your career role. Congratulation and wishing you a lots of patience. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.