Please allow me to introduce myself.
I am the new kid on the block !
My name is Simon Kilvington. I am now disabled. As a direct result from a head injury received back in May 2001. I was on a Motorbike and a car hit me.
I am very keen on Jazz music. My brother is a professional jazz pianist. And I used to be able to play the drums/percussion.
My last post was that of a company accountant.
My hobbies/interests has had to change somewhat. As I can no longer pursue any of my preferred activities. So I now have recently got into model railways. I am in the middle of making an N gauge layout. Which is the smaller scale, meaning I can fit it in my spare room.
I am also a very keen cook.
I have my own web site at www.sportsbiking.co.uk .
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments