Hi, my name is tigger121! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is tigger121!

Options
tigger121
tigger121 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hi all i am currently spending a few months in hospital with an infection in the bones in my neck then they want to remove some of the bones in my neck and put a metal frame in it's place sounnds good ddoesn't it lol

Comments

• Stayce
    Stayce Community member, CP Network Posts: 843 Pioneering
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi trigger121

Sorry to hear you are currently in hospital. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

You might like to browse the categories page for current discussions taking place on the community 

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories

Or just head over to the coffee lounge and meet some of the community members there for a chat

Best wishes
  • bam
    bam Community member Posts: 326 Pioneering
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello @tigger121 hello and welcome to the community. That sounds extremely scary. I really hope you have a speedy recovery. I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems. 
  • Mayflower
    Mayflower Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    Options
    Hi and welcome That sounds very painful. I ended up in hospital in 2015 with Discitis (infection in my spine). I know how painful that was. But removing the bones and putting a metal frame in, sounds very painful. I hope you make a Speedy and successful recovery,

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.