Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Hi, my name is tigger121!

tigger121tigger121 Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi all i am currently spending a few months in hospital with an infection in the bones in my neck then they want to remove some of the bones in my neck and put a metal frame in it's place sounnds good ddoesn't it lol

Replies

• StayceStayce Member Posts: 372 Pioneering
    edited March 2017
    Hi trigger121

Sorry to hear you are currently in hospital. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

You might like to browse the categories page for current discussions taking place on the community 

https://community.scope.org.uk/categories

Or just head over to the coffee lounge and meet some of the community members there for a chat

Best wishes
  • bambam Member Posts: 331 Pioneering
    edited January 2017
    Hello @tigger121 hello and welcome to the community. That sounds extremely scary. I really hope you have a speedy recovery. I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems. 
  • MayflowerMayflower Member Posts: 4 Listener
    Hi and welcome That sounds very painful. I ended up in hospital in 2015 with Discitis (infection in my spine). I know how painful that was. But removing the bones and putting a metal frame in, sounds very painful. I hope you make a Speedy and successful recovery,
Sign in or join us to comment.