If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is naomi_wilson80!

Options
naomi_wilson80
naomi_wilson80 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I've just signed up to this site. Not really sure if you guys can help, advise or support me as my son is severely autistic. Is this just for physical disabilities?? xx 

Comments

• Ronke
    Ronke Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Options
    Hi Naomi, 
    Weicome.
    My name is Nikki, my son is on the spectrum and attends mainstream secondary school, however, I believe this forum is for All.

• naomi_wilson80
    Options
    Ahh ok, thank you hun. 
    My son is only 4. He's at mainstream preschool with 1:1 at all times but will be going to a special school in Bourne xx
  • Ronke
    Options
    Okay. I am a 1:1 to a child in reception, very rewarding.

• Ronke
    Options
    What advise are you looking?
    Always glad to share.
  • naomi_wilson80
    Options
    I'm not sure really. Just feeling a bit on my own with it all and not getting any help or support from anywhere xx
  • Chris_Alumni
    Chris_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 689 Pioneering
    Options
    HI @naomi_wilson80, welcome to the community. As Ronke points out, it is for all, and I hope you find it friendly and supportive. Please do visit our Autism discussion group, and feel free to ask our ASD advisor anything you wish. You might also like to check out our parents and carers discussion group.
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,665 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @naomi_wilson80 how are you getting on?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.