Hi, my name is birdistheword! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is birdistheword!

Options
birdistheword
birdistheword Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi just looking to talk to others in simular situations, I suffer from borderline personality disorder, anxiety, depression, agrophobia and PTSD. so please come and say hello if your in a simular situation :smile:

Comments

• GeoffBosworth195661
    GeoffBosworth195661 Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hello @birdistheword warm welcome and we are sure we have information  that covers this disability. The following is taken from the community's mental health discussion group:

"Whether you have an ongoing mental health condition or you're experiencing difficulties due to your current situation, declining mental health can make you feel desperate, confused and alone. But you're not alone, and it's estimated that a quarter of all people in the UK will experience a mental health problem this year.

This discussion group is a place to share your experiences of mental health issues, to get and to give support to others in a similar situation. Whether suffering from depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or another mental health condition, you are welcome here. Please be aware though that nothing written in this community should be seen as professional advice.

For a wide range of mental health resources including avenues for seeking professional help, take a look at Mind's website, or give them a call on  0300 123 3393."

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.