Hi, my name is howardcoleman!
howardcoleman
Community Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi and hello I am 71 I have Ataxia which effects my balance and stability I was diagnosed 6 years ago when I noticed my walking become irregular even friends noticed some thing was wrong I tend to fall without any reason or warning
0
Comments
-
Hi @howardcoleman welcome to the community!
If you use the search box in the top right hand corner for 'ataxia' and then click discussions, it will come up with all the members who have started discussions about ataxia.
I hope you enjoy the community and can connect with others.
0 -
Thanks for your message1
Categories
- All Categories
- 16.4K Start here and say hello!
- 7.7K Coffee lounge
- 122 Games den
- 1.8K People power
- 189 Announcements and information
- 25.8K Talk about life
- 6.2K Everyday life
- 436 Current affairs
- 2.5K Families and carers
- 885 Education and skills
- 2K Work
- 630 Money and bills
- 3.8K Housing and independent living
- 1.2K Transport and travel
- 679 Relationships
- 1.6K Mental health and wellbeing
- 2.6K Talk about your impairment
- 885 Rare, invisible, & undiagnosed conditions
- 948 Neurological impairments and pain
- 2.3K Cerebral Palsy Network
- 1.3K Autism and neurodiversity
- 41.7K Talk about your benefits
- 6.2K Employment & Support Allowance (ESA)
- 20.6K PIP, DLA, ADP & AA
- 9.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 5.4K Benefits and income