Badges are the little icons that appear on your profile. They are a small way of acknowledging the positive contributions people make to the community - for example when someone makes their first comment or gets lots of "likes".
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
We've uploaded some new badges to the community today!
Today we've introduced some new ones to acknowledge some of the other ways in which people are helping the community to be a supportive and safe place - such as when people report spam, make us laugh or write a guest post.
You can see all the badges we have here:
Let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.