Hi I'm Rebecca ask me questions about Mental Health
Hi, I'm Rebecca.
I am a qualified hypnotherapist and a counselor volunteering for ChildLine and the NSPCC. I work to support children and young people with a variety of mental health needs. I have spent 20 years working within local government in both social housing and social services supporting people who are vulnerable and with complex needs. I am a keen advocate of supporting survivors of domestic abuse.
Ask me questions about Mental Health now.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 968 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments