Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi, my name is angelaharris!
Hi, I have a condition named loin pain heamatoria syndrome, which is a chronic pain that can only be helped with heavy pain medication, anyway 7 years ago I was deemed unfit for work, and was put on dla indefinitely until the pip came along had my interview about 4 weeks ago and received a letter saying they've got all the info they need to make a decision and i will hear from them in due time, but I'm also on esa which I get every 2nd Monday and appears on my bank account normally as my national insurance number the dap esa then the amount, then my money went in as usual today exactly same amount but instead of it being the above ending in esa it was had at the end, I haven't received any correspondence, phone call nothing has this happened to anyone else ??? I'm a nervous wreck
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 135 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 614 Work and employment
- 514 Education
- 935 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 816 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.