Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is paul2e0pbp!
Hi i got allowed the care package but they didnt renew mobility so now i have beg lifts to go chemists which deal with my meds and its a 1.5m walk no bus route same as doctors that about .5mile from bus stop and theres my house .5m from bus stop i have ostioarthritis sorry for spelling i have it from the top of my neck to my toes my knees and ankles are that bad i struggle to walk to local shop 400 yards away sorry if i'm going on i need advice what i can do i dont think i will be able to keep it up much longer legs hurt just sat here at computer on 120mg zomorph a day plus oramorph as and when needed anyway nice to let me join lets hope i can get some help or even just a little advice from the group thank you
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 757 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.