If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


lindab2411lindab2411 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited June 2017 in PIP, DLA and AA
Hi can anybody advise me on procedures for requesting review of circumstances of DLA as i am now requiring more help and may be entitled to claim higher rates on both care and mobility componants
Many thanks.


  • Sam_AlumniSam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,731 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @lindab2411 welcome to the community - you need to let the DWP know about any change of circumstances, you can read more about it here on the CAB website.

    It says:
    You can phone the helpline that deals with your benefit to report the change of circumstances. If you do this, it's best to also confirm the change in writing to the office that deals with your claim. You don't need to fill in a special form. You can just write a letter setting out the changes and the date when they happened.
    If you made the claim online you can report a change of circumstances using your online account
    Senior online community officer
  • MikeBroderickMikeBroderick Member Posts: 234 Courageous
    Hi @lindab2411:

    Do you need any further assistance?
Sign in or join us to comment.